Xbox Avatars Bios

Error, he was my first Xbox avatar I've created back in 2016, He's twice as stronger than my Mii Counterparts/ Personas including Red Samurai, Black Tanooki and Sir Danielson
I deiced to allow him use the power to travel thought the Multiverse via Space-Time Manipulation along sharing my Digital powers and the Technology Crystal's powers

Cybex, since Error was being lonely at the time, I made him an not only a brotherly figure but a friend. He's actually his Alterego to keep Error in check when he feels insecure.

Gared, Racidal dude but has hot-headed temper, last time he got pissed off for playing Call of Duty: Ghosts and witnessed the ending, he LITERALLY burned and electrified the console into ashes! Can't say that i blame him for seeing a bullshit ending

Blaire, Gared's twin sister and Error's official girlfriend , She's very sweet and generous but real easy to manipulate which is what Error hates when someone tricked her into doing something bad.

Kai, the typical, tough tomgirl, basically the black verison of Buttercup, likes flirting with Cybex until he admits his feelings to her, get in a lot of fights with Gared and when they fight, it's hard to break it up.

Iggy, He's basically a quiet guy who doesn't talk a lot due to be bullied by the assholes in the Xbox Universe but when he finally stands up for himself, he unintendedly killed half of his bullies while he had a bloodlust moment. But Grisella and the others are the only people to calm them down but he's peaceful now.

JK, A big fan of and a great friend of , She's a fashion loving princess with a bubbly personality and romantically involved with Gared

Dusk, the classic and rebellious bad boy who loves exploring the wonderful stars in space, flirting with his tsundere girlfriend, Luka and being a badass in every situation even he's close to meeting his maker.

Luka, A great example of a tsundere, She acts haughty and arrogant, using frequent put-downs in her conversations, but blushes frequently when someone acts with a friendly disposition towards her, especially around Dusk before they even STARTED dating.

Pepper, an lovable yandere who loves collecting all kinds of good firearms: Magnums, Shotguns, SMG's, Snipers and spending time with her love of her life, Asher. But you know the drill when you interacting with an yandere's lover right?, watch your tone and don't hurt Asher or Pepper will pop a cap in your ass, FIGURATIVELY AND VERY LITERATELY!

Asher, an emo who has a Oujidere personality and like all other Oujideres, they want to be treated like a prince by the people they care about, especially their lovers, Asher has an fetish for women's legs and he likes them firm and smooth and Pepper has BOTH those features, which makes his romantic bond with Pepper really unbreakable.

Grisella, although she's 100% Sadodere, She still overprotective of her younger brother, Asher and her lover Iggy even though she enjoy toying with him in a sexual manner so basically she's a masochistic freak who likes seeing Iggy in pain but doesn't like others messing with her toy.

Nickolas, He's the silent but deadly type, Since he's a ghoul(Yes, the ones from Tokyo Ghoul) he need to eat humans and other ghouls but don't worry he'll never eat the innocent, only the guilty!

Ban, This Dinosaur Loving Guy is usually calm but if you piss him off, he'll chew you up into pieces!

Hugo, He's like a living Diviner(Storm God) due to the fact that he can control the weather! But luckily he's a very collected dude with a respectful vibe for his fellow workers and his boss(Which is me!)

Roderick, The best friend of Qui and a stoner who enjoy the forest alongside with Kai and willing to attack anyone who harms nature for malicious intentions.

Octavia, This majestic angel watches over her comrades and keep them from being corrupted by evil, she shares a loving relationship with her half-demon girlfriend, Stacy.

Tamara, Asher's best friend, a rebellious girl with psychopathic traits but never let her insanity stoke her into attacking her friends, especially Nickolas( her crush)

Stacy, A half-demon who struggles with her demon side but sometimes she get very lustful with her angel girlfriend, Octavia when she don't interact for a while.

Mikayla, The compete opposite of Gared: Calm, Kindly and Cool. She has a crush on Hugo but too shy to admit it