Elsword Male OC #3

Name: Kaz
Age: 17
Species: Human
Job: Pirate
Weapon: Cutlass and Blunderbuss
Homeland: Hamel
Color: Turquoise

Bio: After his father, Krane retired of being a pirate after he lost to Chung's Father, Helputt. Kaz decides to take over his father's crew in his absence. But when the demon army invades Hamel, his entire crew were slaughtered and Kaz was only the only survivor. In order to avenge his crew and redeem his pride as a pirate captain, he teams up with Picasso, Baretto, Sorrin and Olimore to help out the Elgang to defeat the invading demons, although Chung was part of the Elgang, He and Kaz didn't get along at first due to the rivalry between their fathers but they put their differences aside and eventually became friends after defeating Ran.

Voice Actor: Isidro from Berserk

Character Design: Mostly based on the Pirate Captain from Summoners War  

1st Path: Buccaneer Pirate- Freebooter(FB)

Kaz decides to use his brute strength and great agility to overpower his enemies while using heavy armor for defense and a Halberd for his offense as official Freebooter!

Weapons: Cutlass, Blunderbuss and Glaive

Kaz starts a new campaign as a Musketeer gains a Buckler Shield to protect himself from both physical and projectile attacks, while having an Musket to back up his friend from an distance.

2nd Path: Raider Pirate - Sky Mariner(SM)

Weapons: Cutlass, Blunderbuss, Buckler Shield and Musket

3rd path:  Swashbuckler Pirate- Desperado(DO)

Kaz becomes an Swashbucker to hide in the shadows, stealthy take out enemies with his Throwing Knives and Shortswords. But loses his right ring and little fingers while saving Chung from The Shadow Master's Shadow Swipe but was stitched back afterwards.

Weapons: Cutlass, Blunderbuss,  Shortswords and Throwing Knives