Elsword Female OC # 3

Name: Uriel
Species: Human
Age: 16
Job: Summoner
Weapon: Tome, Summoning Magic
Homeland: Sander
Color: Aquamarine

Bio: An old friend of Aisha who interested into Summoning Magic. Uriel heard that Aisha was part of the El Search Party and hope to see her again. Fortunately for the Summoner, Uriel meets Picasso, Baretto, Olimore, Sorrin, Kaz and Zero who are the perfect team to help find Aisha. But they encountered the Elgang in Lanox, she was impressed that demons like Lu and Ciel join the Elgang but creeped out by Add's insanity.

Voice Actor: Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time

Character Design: Based on Female Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening

1st Path: Elemental Summoner - Oracle(OE)

After meeting with Aisha again, she shares of her elemental magic and Uriel learns how to summon Elemental Spirits which mainly uses Fire, Lighting, Ice, Forest, Earth and Wind attacks!

Weapon: Tome, Summoning Magic, Elemental Spirits

2nd Path: Twilight Summoner - Marici(MI)

Uriel decides to learn about Light and Dark Spirits to become an master summoner who can control the Twilight world's greatest spirits, eventually people calls her after the Goddess of Twilight, Marici.

Weapon: Tome, Summoning Magic, Light Spirits and Dark Spirits

3rd Path: Hybrid Summoner - Nephilim(NP)

Uriel does the unthinkable, which other summoners couldn't done, She learns how to summon Angelic and Demonic Spirits and tame them without even getting a scratch!

Weapon: Tome, Summoning Magic, Angelic Spirits and Demonic Spirits

Voice Actor: Princess Bubblegum