1

Jimin closed the door behind him.

"Yoongi? I'm home!" Jimin stepped towards Yoongi's room.

"Yoongi? Are you in here?" Jimin heard panicked shuffling before the door in front of him opened just a crack. Yoongi's gruff voice drifted out of the room.

"You came home earlier today." Jimin nodded – not that Yoongi could see him, smiling.

"Yeah. Namjoon let us off early today." Yoongi grunted in response and shut the door in Jimin's face. A typical evening at Jimin's house. Yoongi never went to work. He wrote songs for artistes, and that could be done at home. It also required a lot of focus. That was why Jimin never questioned why Yoongi rarely came out of his room, or didn't let anyone into his room. Jimin shuffled to the bathroom to take a quick shower before preparing dinner for the both of them.

Yoongi grabbed his phone after shutting the door in Jimin's face, texting Hoseok.

Yoongi: Jimin came home early today and if he didn't have the respect for me he would have fucking walked in on me in little space. I had to force myself to be Big faster than a racecar to answer him.

Hoseok: Yoongi, I know this is hard for you, but I think you should tell Jimin and let him be your daddy. I mean, you've been raving about how he's so caring and would be a great daddy and I really do think he would understand

Yoongi: Ugh. Maybe.

Hoseok: 👍🏻😁 you can do it!

Yoongi turned off his phone. He'd do it tonight, he'd let Jimin into his room and explain everything. As of now, Hoseok was the only one who knew he was a Little. Hoseok himself was a Daddy. Yoongi had always wanted Jimin to be his Daddy ever since the moment they started dating. Jimin had an awesome, caring personality, and he was hot, too. Jimin understood Yoongi and respected him. Yoongi was going to tell him toni—

"Yoongi-hyung! Dinner's ready!" Yoongi shuffled out of his room and into the living room. Yoongi rubbed his eyes as he entered the too-bright room. Or maybe it was just that Yoongi was pretty sure if he cracked an egg on Jimin it would get fried in a second. Droplets of water still hung from his wet hair, dripping onto his white shirt and making it slightly see-through. And those arms, those arms could just make Yoongi swoon (But he controlled himself, of course.).

"Hyung, you look so tired. It must be from all the writing. Here, have some soup." Yoongi and Jimin converse over dinner. Well, it's mostly Jimin who talks. Yoongi just nods. He can feel his heart pulsing in his chest over what he's planning to show Jimin tonight.

Six hours and two movies later, Yoongi is brushing his teeth and he pulls out his phone from his pocket to text Hoseok.

Yoongi: should I really tell Jimin

Yoongi: I'm going to ask him to tuck me in is that a good idea

Hoseok: Of course, Yoongi. Calm down. Jimin's nice enough not to get too shocked, even if he is unapproving. What's the worst that could happen?

Yoongi: he would get mad at me for keeping a secret from him for so long or he would be disgusted at and ashamed of me or he would tease me for being childish. And all situations could end up in us breaking up and him kicking me out of his house.

Hoseok: You're thinking too much. Just go for it. Fighting! 💪🏻

Yoongi sighs, spitting out the toothpaste and looking in the mirror. Hoseok's right, Yoongi, Jimin is nice enough. Yoongi takes a deep breath before going into the living room, where Jimin is reading a book in an oversized hoodie and his reading glasses. It's hot and cute at the same time and Yoongi wonders how he could even be sexy and be a squish concurrently, and Yoongi swears he could just fuck him on the spot– okay Yoongi, remember the reason you're here? Yoongi clears his throat, uncomfortable. Jimin looks up, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Oh hey Yoongi, going to sleep now?" Yoongi subconsciously fiddles with the hem of his white T-shirt, and the shade of red on his face should be illegal.

"I- uh, yeah. I was wondering... if you could, um, maybe tuck me in?" Yoongi sees the surprised look on Jimin's face and looks down at the striped carpet Jimin had bought recently.

"That is, if you're okay with it, of course, I-I wouldn't force you to do such a thing..." Jimin stands up, though his eyebrows are slightly knitted together.

"Of course, Yoongi, don't worry about it." Yoongi seems to sigh and leads Jimin to his room. Jimin is taken aback by Yoongi's request. Ever since a few months in of Yoongi moving into Jimin's house, Jimin has never been in Yoongi's room. Of course he has wondered why, but he stopped after all his requests to enter got denied harshly. Jimin respects Yoongi, after all, and has never tried entering his room while he wasn't in it. Jimin has also never seen Yoongi this shy and worked up; usually he's confident and lazy and tired but he seems so alert and embarrassed now. Yoongi slowly opens his door wide and Jimin finally sees Yoongi's room in what seems like forever.

Jimin can feel his jaw dropping, and can sense Yoongi burying his face in his hands, face painted a deep red. Yoongi's room is filled with plushies, on his bed, on his closet, literally everywhere, and crayons and colouring books are strewn all over the floor. Jimin slowly walks in, opening Yoongi's closet to see onesies filling up most of the closet, with only about a quarter of his clothes being the type of everyday clothes that Jimin wears. The bright yellow colour of the box of animal biscuits catches Jimin's eye. Jimin spins to face Yoongi, who's currently sitting on the floor, head between his knees, shaking, as if he's crying. Jimin takes cautious, slow steps towards Yoongi.

"Hyung?" Yoongi looks up, eyes red. He braces himself for Jimin's scolding or teasing, and prepares to stand up and pack his bags. But Jimin doesn't do any of those. Jimin squats and gently places a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hyung... Are you a Little?" Yoongi's head snaps up. How the hell did Jimin know about Littles? Jimin chuckles at Yoongi's look of shock.

"Hyung, my friend's a Little, too." Yoongi brushes the back of his hand over his eyes.

"You're not mad at me?" Jimin smiles, shaking his head.

"Of course not! Why would I be mad?" Yoongi averts his gaze from Jimin's eyes.

"Um, because I kept this a secret from you for so long, and I'm just a childish man who–" Jimin cuts Yoongi off with a kiss.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly alright to be a Little. In fact, I find Littles extremely cute." Yoongi locks his gaze with Jimin's again.

"Really?" Jimin nods. Yoongi giggles.

"Now now, go to sleep. It's late." Yoongi frowns and points to his closet.

"Come on, I'll help you change." Wearing his favourite unicorn onesie, Yoongi lies on his bed, hugging a bear plushie.

"Is that your favourite plushie?" Yoongi nods, blushing lightly.

"You're so cute. Want this?" Jimin picks up a blue pacifier and waves it in front of Yoongi. Yoongi squeals and nods vigorously. Jimin pops the paci in Yoongi's mouth and gets distracted watching Yoongi suck on it while staring at him. Those big, round eyes... Jimin's phone rings and he snaps out of his daze.

"Good night, now, Yoongi baby." Jimin swears he sees tears well up in Yoongi's eyes and he kneels beside the bed.

"What's wrong, baby?" Yoongi makes grabby hands toward Jimin and Jimin realizes with red cheeks that Yoongi wants Jimin to sleep with him.

"Alright, alright." Jimin ignores his ringing phone and slips into bed beside Yoongi. Yoongi snuggles into Jimin's side. Jimin smiles. He'd never expected Yoongi, of all people, to be a Little, but he guessed with all the stress, he does have a reason for it. Jimin sighs in happiness, closing his eyes.