6

a/n: thank you guys SO SO MUCH for 3k! i can't even express how thankful i am for yall!!! 💓 also did you guys listen to Serendipity by jimin?? it's soooo good im so addicted like. aahahah anyways, hope you guys like this part ! i spent really long writing it, and i have NO IDEA how this spiralled into a sort of angst and not focusing on yoonmin much (still does but digressed a little) and idk how to put much fluff in this chapter but i'm going to work on it in the next chapter, promise 😘 but i might not update for a while because my exams are coming soon! to people who have exams, good luck too ❤️😝

Yoongi's eyes widen. "What did you just say? Namjoon's missing? How-how did this happen?"

Jimin shakes his head, sighing.

"Jimin, let's go to Seokjin's house. He must be so worried." Jimin mumbles something that sounded like a "yeah yeah" and rushes to the kitchen to gulp down his coffee.

"Let's go now. Hyung are you ready?" All Jimin gets in response is Yoongi walking out of the door and starting up the car. Jimin gets in beside Yoongi.

Seokjin is pacing around on the porch, constantly scratching his head. His hair looks like it could nest a few birds already, and he looks like he hasn't washed up since two days ago. Seokjin's eyes light up slightly when he sees Jimin's car pull up in front of his house. When Jimin rushes toward Seokjin, Seokjin starts rambling.

"I- It's all my fault, I didn't take care of him properly and left the house to buy groceries and I thought he would be safe bu-but I was wrong and now he's gone and I don't know what to fucking do!" and Jimin's heart hurts, so he pats Seokjin's back, mumbling soothing sentences like "I'm sure we'll find him. He couldn't have gotten far, I mean, he's a Little," as Seokjin rubs his face with his hands. Yoongi catches up soon and they head inside, deciding to let Seokjin calm down before they start their search. Seokjin sobs loudly and Jimin offers him tissues while Yoongi sits awkwardly, fidgeting uncomfortably and thinking of where Namjoon might be. Then Seokjin's phone rings. And on the screen, "Baby Joonie Honey 😘🐻🍯💓✨" shows up along with Namjoon and Seokjin's photo. Jimin remembers that photo. He took it for them on the 1-week anniversary of Seokjin being Namjoon's Daddy. It was a cute scene as it was replaying in Jimin's head, Seokjin patting Namjoon's head while Namjoon giggles and hugs Seokjin. Seokjin stops sobbing only to gasp, and hands trembling, he slides the "Answer" button.

"Namjoon? Where are you? Why did you go?" Seokjin tries to sound stern but his sniffles in between give away his messed-up state. Jimin mouths to Seokjin to put it on speaker, and Seokjin does.

Namjoon's voice is muffled and the quality of the call is extremely bad. "Hyung," Namjoon starts, and all three of them, Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin's hearts drop. Yoongi notices tears welling up in Seokjin's eyes again and Jimin's face falling. They all know that Namjoon isn't Little anymore, since he's calling Seokjin "Hyung" and not "Daddy". Namjoon lets out an audible sigh, sniffs and continues, "I'm sorry for leaving without telling you, but I had to force myself to be Big and leave without notice and while you were out because... because I had to go home." Seokjin's eyebrows knit together.

"Why?" Seokjin knows Namjoon's parents don't support him and Seokjin being together, and they don't even know Namjoon's Little. Namjoon wouldn't want to go back on his own accord. Seokjin's heart sinks even deeper, if that is possible. Something really bad must have happened.

"Hyung... my sister has cancer." Yoongi can only feel his heart going fast with worry and shock, and stare at Jimin and Seokjin's own frozen expressions of shock. And Seokjin frowns. He motions to Jimin and Yoongi that he must speak in private with Namjoon and goes into his room, locking the door behind him. Jimin turns to Yoongi, sighing and eyes downcast.

"So... what do we do?" Yoongi shrugs. There's nothing they could do but pray. Yoongi hadn't known Namjoon for that long, but he already couldn't bring himself to be happy anymore. Namjoon had been great company, and Jimin seems to treat him like family. They all treat each other like family, and Yoongi can't begin to imagine how Jimin feels right now. Jimin's constantly sighing and sad and Yoongi slips his arm over Jimin's back, patting him and leaning in to kiss his temple.

"It's okay, Jimin, I'm sure Kyungmin will be fine," but Yoongi can't be sure himself. They sit there in silence, waiting for Seokjin to reappear. He doesn't until a quarter hour later with red eyes. Seokjin tells them Kyungmin has stage 1A breast cancer, which is a relief because once the doctors remove the tumour she wouldn't have any major problems. Yoongi and Jimin nod in unison.

"I'm going to visit Kyungmin after her surgery in Ilsan the day after tomorrow, do y'all wanna come along? We can stay at Namjoon's house for a few days too," Seokjin suggests.

"Yeah, we will, hyung. Call us when you're visiting alright?" Jimin allows himself a soft smile.

When Jimin and Yoongi get home that day, they start packing.