Proĺogue

A World from faraway called Sova. A world of mystery.

A world where people live in a very simple way.

Until the Gods shared their powers in order to bring balance.

Civilization is nothing without Chaos.

Now the people possessed and over used their powers. They do bad things because of the greed of power.

Until one day, a person challenged the Gods to know who is the most powerful.

The Gods are very disappointed and left Sova.

The people who possesses extraordinary powers are called the "Fighters" and there are also people who are very unfortunate for not having that power , they are called the "Fairs "

Sova has 6 big islands and 11 countries.

Each countries has unique history and culture.

Entorga , one of the main country holds up over 2800 population. 91% are Fighters and 9% are Fairs.

Entorga has been a productive country. With advanced high technology of malls, houses and schools

One of the known schools here in Entorga is the DTPU

Development of Teen's Power University or DTPU is an active University that participates in any inter-school competitions.

Let us join Zolique Sandford on his first day here at DTPU .

His journey full of adventurous moments.

And please dont leave him..

(Note: Salamat po sa pag basa

Sorry din po if medy boring ang prologue pero wag po kayong magalala, pagagandahin ko talaga to PRAMIS!!

At sorry din po if medyo hindi po ninyo naiintindihan masyado. First storry ko po kasi to for the public eh!

At kung meron po kayung nadiskobreng may mga bagay sa aking estorya na mula sa mga Anime movies at MMORPG games, etc. wag nyo naman lagyan ng malice. Sadyang mahilig lang talaga akong manggaya hehe :3

Salamat po ulit! :3)

Next..

Chapter 1 - First Step at DTPU.