Extra Chapter - Power Stages

Power Stages are based on the mastery of a fighter on his Powers.

Some fighters reach this stage because he can already control it. Or he is on a great danger.

Fighter's also only transform based on the titan blood that runs through their vains. ( i.e. pixie blood )

Fighter Stage - The basic and the normal stage where fighters can use their powers. They can attack but not that effective. Fighters who only reaches this means that they dont master their powers much. Fighters who reaches this Stage are classified as the Rank D or the Newbie.

Inhabitant Stage - The stage next to fighter stage. In this stage, they can control or not control their power because they may not be ready to take this Stage. The physical appearance and the power of their titan blood are developed. They ranked as Rank C or B or Rookie.

Beast Stage - The stage next to Inhabitant stage. Fighters cant reach this stage without transforming into Inhabitant stage. Only fighters who mastered their powers enough can manage to reach this stage. Characteristics of their titan blood develops to the average point. They ranked as Rank B or A or Expert.

Titan Stage - The stage next to Beast Stage. Just like the beast stage, a fighter wont reach this stage without transforming into beast form. As of now, only the fighter saints can manage to transform into this form. The titan inside them are fully developed.But there are still some human characteristics left. They are ranked as Rank S or Master.

( Author's Note: Yan po! hehe, I may add up some other details.

Magulo po ba? Yan po! Magulo na din po kasi ang utak ko ngayon eh. Heha.

Meron na din po akong bagong plano po. Wag po kayong magsawa ah. Medyo matagl tagal din kasi ito eh.

Support po kayo ah! :)

Vote, comment, follow and Share ^^, )