Chapter 38-I am Light!

"Stop shooting!", sigaw ni Prof Magnifico. Paano kasi? Nung inatake ko si Gifford, ginawa nyang human shield si Lyric. So he is hitting two birds in one stone. Para mapahinto niya kami sa pag atake, at para hindi siya ang masasaktan.

"Tama ka Prof. Its my turn", sabi ni Gifford. Then he met his two hands and after a while, a dark ball was formed, Dark Aura!

The dark ball became bigger as it approaches us. And it hit Fall. Dalawa na ang sugatan. Kailangan pa naming maabot ang HQ nila. Baka hindi naming to kakayanin.

"Look at around you, its full of darkness, cant you see?" sabi ni Gifford, "My attack collects the darkness it passes so as it becomes closer and closer to you, mas maging malaki"

Napuno na ng tension ang paligid nang biglang nasaktan si Gifford sa isang atake. At itoy galling kay Eliza.

"Darkness, its not the opposite of light, but the absence of it. So if light is present, darkness will vanish!" sigaw ni Eliza na may dala-dalang flash light. Oo nga pala, we have a light bender around.

"Ahahahaha! pero nagulat nalang kami nang biglang tumawa si Gifford, "I have discovered the secrets of my rivals, which are the light benders. They cannot produce light. They can only control it when light is around"

"That flashlight youre holding? Thats the light that youre controlling. I know", sabi niya.

Then, he posed the Shadow controlling gesture. Then, his shadow begins to extend and reach Eliza's. But it didnt touched Eliza"s shadow. Giffords face was as frightened as ever.

"*Giggle Well, I guess you discovered not all the secrets", sabi ni Eliza, "Darkness cant touch light. And I am light!

Tapos, sinagot din naman si Gifford ng isang tawa. Then, his shadow extended and turned to the shadow of Prof Magnifico. And controlled him to shoot the flashlight she's holding. And the flashlight disappeared and turned to pieces due to the impact of Prof Magnificos power.

"I cant touch you, but since you dont have light, you cant touch me as well", sabi ni Gifford, "But with the help of Prof Magnifico, I can touch you!"

Then he continued to control Prof Magnifico. Ngayon, hindi ko na alam kung ano ang gagawin ko dahil Prof Magnifico is now charging for his attacks and sighted it to me, and hit me and my sight turned pitch black.

Eliza's Pov

Paano na to? Hindi ko kayang saktan si Prof Magnifico. Kailangan gumising na si Fall. Kailangan niyang paliwanagan ang buong paligid sa pamamagitan ng pag-alis ng mga ulap sa itaas. Kailangan kona ng ilaw.

Hanggang sa namalayan kong binawian na ng malay si Fall.

"Fall! Use your sunny day now!" sabi ko.

Then, weakly, he used her left mana to clear the skies above. And light brought back everything to me. But as I have felt joy inside me, a great impact attack brought me down. And its from Prof Magnifico.

I was about to black out but I did not want my system to shut down just because of a black out! I have to endure this. For the school. For everybody.

"MILKY WAAAAAAAAAAY!" I shouted and burst out my remaining mana and attacked the force I made and hit the animal. I have my energy drained for that attack.

But I felt relieved as my both two eyes saw him directly hit by my attack. He is darkness, and he is hit by light. So he vanished. He disappeared. Until my consciousness left my whole system.

---------------

When I got my consciousness back, I saw myself moving, well, flying rather. Then I saw myself being carried by Shocker. We were flying, and I realized that our destination is the summit of Mt. Ugnos.

"There, we should land there!" sigaw ni Prof Magnifico sabay turo sa isang lugar sa bundok na may tatlong kweba. And everybody landed to the said area.

"This area is one of the area where the spirit of Mt. Ugnos abide. So, dont touch anything cause you might make it angry", sabi ni Prof Magnifico, "Lets enter the ones at the center. This might be the place to reach the oasis. Just make sure you dont touch anything"

(There are other spirits who dwell at the islands owned by DTPU. There are six islands of DTPU. And each island is also the venue of other events. Such as the Student council event for swordsmen for one island, the other is for the ninjas and so on and so forth. And each island has spirits dwelling on it)

Magentas POV

We are at the passage of the Mt. Ugnos to its oasis. Where the sacred spirit dwell. Ang ganda ganda ng paligid. May mga diamanteng nakapaligid saan ka man banda lilingon. Kasaman ko sina Prof Magnifico, Khent, Robin at Beth.

"Bards, tignan mo ang mga diamante ang gaganda naman! Kumuha na tayo! Kahit isa lang! Ang dami dami na nga matitira sa spirit ditto eh. Sge na!" sabi ni Khent na para bang bata. Hindi niya alam na galit pa din ako sa kanya.

"Stop acting like a kid Khent! Be matured please! Sinabi na ngang hindi pwedeng gumalaw ng bagay di ba? Bingi ka ba or what? Magagalit ang mga spirits ditto kapag hahawakan mo ang kahit isang ... What the?" nabigla ako nang nakita ko siyang may hawak na isang diamante.

"KHENT!" sigaw ko. Until the earth starts shaking. And the debris began to fall and the diamonds began to burry itself deeper.

(Bitin time! Ito na po! Hindi ko na po kayo pinaghihintay ah! Alam ko naiinip na kayo sa storya ko. Thank you nga po pala sa support ng aking estorya. Meron pa po pala akong bagong estorya ditto sa wattpad. DRAGON PARADISE po ang title God bless you all guys!)