Chapter 33 - Beast Pirate

Professor Brain's Pov

We were heading towards the Holy Land of DTPU. But these horrible men has stopped us from rescuing the kids.

Right now, the faculty has only sent 4 profs including myself. For they are taking charges of guarding the Academy. Calling the aid of the council. The Faculty had also heard about an issue that there are also dark organizations colonized other venue of the said program.

The four profs being assigned to rescue the student is Myself, Prof Aegis, Prof Magnifico, Prof Thgif.

We are currently confronting Four ill-outfitted people.

" Who are you people!? " as Prof Magnifico shouted with violence

" We are the proud children of Romullos. " sabi ng lalaking malaki ang katawan na may hook ang kaliwang kamay na may bandana sa kanyang ulo.

" Romullos? " pagdududang tanong ni Prof Aegis.

" Oo. At kung gusto mo kaming maging friend sa facebook, we have to introduce ourselves individually. " sabi ng babaeng naka fishtail na naka eye patch tas may parrot na weird sa kanyang braso.

" I'm Luke Timm. The Captain Pirate of the Northern Oceans. Ranks 8 of Romullos. " sabi ng lalaking may balbas na may pirate hat.

I should have known, they're pirates! With that swords, hooks, eye patches, and parrots! Creepy!

" Rom Litte. The Captain Pirate of the Southern Seas! Rank 9! " sabi ng lalaking medyo thin and unhealthy. May dala dalang dalawang mga malalaking mga espada. At naka tabaco.

" Pulse Vibrata. The Captain Pirate of the Eastern Waters! Rank 10! " sigaw ng babae na may parrot.

" At ako si Hook Yacht. The Captain Pirate of the Western Depths! Rank 11! " sabi nung lalaking naka hook.

They are all pirates from the different Pirate Tribes. And according to my observations, parang sila yung namumuno sa bawat Pirate Tribe.

" Four on four! " sigaw ni Hook.

" I'm gonna take this bitchy whore over here! " sabi ni Pulse sabay kwelyo kay Prof Aegis at nawala. Teleportation siguro.

prof Aegis pov

Teleportation? Well, I'll get through a hard time with this slut. She brought us to the highest part of the boat.

" Data flash! " Pulse shouted as she releases tremendous soft datas from an archive program towards me. Nakakagulat naman tong babaeng to! Pabigla bigla at padalos dalos.

" Aqua guard! " I shouted and produce some liters of salt water from the ocean and guarded myself with her attack.

" I see. You stopped the Transportation Lacrima because of your Level 3 archive power. Quite Intresting " I murmured in a taunting way.

" Shut up and fight! " sigaw ni Pulse Vibrata as she was releasing a great amount of painful datas.

" Didn't you know? Archive is a bad offense? Its only for buffs and information. Well, I'm a deffense professor. But, as one of the top Professors of DTPU, I'll show you my attack. " I stated and I controlled the water of the ocean and started to lift them.

" Aqua Draco! " I shouted as I formed the water into a giant dragon and attacked it to her.

BOOOOM!

Pero nagulat ako nang bigla siyang tumawa.

" Well, it looks like I underestimated you. I think I'm going to start following you on twitter. You're quite twitty. " when she said that, her parrot dashed towards her and combined with her.

" Well, your correct. I'm not as good on fighting as you but with my ability to combine amd dissolve genes and cells of two individuals using my archive as the stirring rod, I can be better than you. "

She transformed into a beast. Well, not as beast as in na ugly na talaga siya. Yun bang nahalo lang sa kanya mga katangian ng parrot. Nagkaroon siya ng pakpak, nagkaroon siya ng paang katulad ng sa parrot.

Then, she dashed towards me and slashed me with her sharp wings. And created a severe and deep wound to my left shoulder.

Nang bigla akong merong naalala. According to my resaerch, at battle mode, archive fighters does not keep their archieve PC so that they can operate each move their organs force unto. And If I destroy this, I would be able to stop their system.

I looked around her and finally found her archive PC.

She dashed towards me at the opposite side. But what I did was I tighten my grip to her wings as she aproaches nearer to her archive PC.

And I Let go as we reach the distance. At the same time she continues to dash at the direction where she force herself because of the law of inertia. An object at rest remains at rest. And an object in motion stays in motion at constant velocity unless there are no external net force applied. So, she wasnt able to stop.

Kaya tuluyan ko itong winasak.

BOOOOM!

" What have you done? " sabi niya na nasa likuran kong natabunan ng usok.

" I just did what I have to. " sabi ko. Pero nagulat ako nang nawala ang usok na tumakip sa kanya, nakita ko siyang ...

" You turned me into an ugky beast! PERMANENTLY! That was only my only one archive PC! I cannot turn myself into my beauty again! " she said.

She didnt returned into her normal form. She is still that beast.

(A/N: Sorrrry poooo uleeeet! Late update po ako. Busy po talaga kasi ako eh. Gusto ko lang din pong batiin ang Bestfriend kong si Sit :) Binabasa rin kasi niya ito eh :) Rank 9 po pala natalo na ni Prof Aegis. Bilisan ko oo to para sa inyo :) Yan lang po :) )