Extra Chapters - Classes of Fighters

The livelihood here in Sova are different. They get their source of income by accomplishing dangerous and deadly missions that are posted to the bulletin of each Guild.

When they graduate from the Secondary Schooling. they can join a guild for them to get their own income.

But, the fighter's council would not allow a fighter do a mission by himself. He should enter a group in order for him to be safe.

A group must contain exactly 6 members. And every member must have unique role each.

For generations , every members are now labeled. And they are also ranked.

These are the Classes and their roles, characteristics,etc.

Their Secondary Schooling serves as the training ground for them to be ready for their jobs when they grow up.

The ranks are also shown respectively from the strongest to strong.

Swordsmanship

- this are the class of fighters that uses sword and armors as their weapons. They can change their swords and weapons in a blink of an eye depending of their situation through force. Force is the base energy that supports the muscle for them to  change their  armor and sword. Their attacks are called Sword Art ( "Sword art unleash: Wheel of blades! ") Sword arts are those Sword and Armors that Swordsman install in their SAI (sword art inventory.) A good swordsman is described by their strength. Because, in a group they will be the right hand. Their role will be the offense of the group. The ones who attacks and the ones who takes the first action. (Credits to Fairy tail)

Ninja

- this is the class of fighters that uses daggers and shurikens as their weapons. They are also using different kinds of bombs like smoke bomb, flash bomb , grenade, etc.They can also do different kinds of techniques by chakra. Chakra are energy that supports a muscles to make any techniques. But they cannot do all the techniques, techniques should be related to their powers in order for it to work. Their attacks are called techniques ( "Shadow Clone technique!" ). Techniques are the attacks they make which they wrote into their scroll in order for it to work. A good ninja is described by his agility. Because in a group, they will be the feet. They would be in charge in any melee termed time related tasks. They are also good at stealth. (Credits to Naruto )

Wizardry

- this is the class of fighter that uses staffs as their weapons. They can do anything they want through magic. As long as they have mana. Mana is an energy that supports muscles to make magic ( " Magic , teleportation" ). Magic is the attack they make that should be installed in their staff. A good wizard is described by his intellect. Because in a group he would be the head. He takes action before the fight. He builds the strategy of their group, the formation of their group. He would also be at the center of the group because wizards are weak on terms of defense. And also because he would be the support and the eye of the group. He is also the one's who gives information of the group.

Deity

- they should use maces as their weapons. This mace should be very heavy. In order for them to make field related attacks or defenses in just only one area. They can do this by the help of Trods. Trods are very strong energy that supports muscles to make heavy works and most of all to make wide force fields ( "Place! Electrical Force field! Around us!" ). Force fields are the attack that should be carved in their maces. A Good Deity is described by  their immunity or defense. They will serve as the left hand. They will guard his groupmates. Swordsman and Deities should cooperate.

Healers

-they use wands as their weapon. They can heal any ailments. But it depends on how good they are in healing.  The better they are in healing, the more they capable of healing. They can only do these things because of Grace. Grace is an energy that supports muscles to make curses and enchant. Curses are their attacks on their enemies that should be registered on their wands ( "curse , leach life!"). Enchants are their healing ablities for their allies (" enchants, vernier" ). A good healer is described by their vitality. Healers should be very alert on healing their groupmates. They will be the heart of a group. He gives back energy to the group. He would also good for support and buffs for his group mates. Healers and Wizards should cooperate.

Archery

-they use bows and arrows or crossbows as their weapon. In every arrow, they will put a spell for it to be more powerfu (i.e. She puts fire spell at her arrow to defeat the snowman) The arrow also depends on any situation. But they can only do this through silda. Silda is the muscle that can endure any kind of long term movements and a muscle that supports for making a spell in a shoot ( " Ice combo shoots!"). Shoots are their attacks which are the arrows which they shoot rapidly and also its spell it carries. A good archer is described by his speed. He shoud be fast on firing arrows rapidly. Because in a group they will the legs. He is in charged on range term time related task. They should also take in charge in attacking group of enemies in distance.

Archers and ninjas should cooperate.

( Note: Hi po ulit!

Please vote and comment!

salamat po ulit sa pagbasa. Alam ko po na medyo confusing pinagsasabi ko sa itaas. Ang hirap i explain!

take note, grade pa po lamang ako!!)

Up next

Chapter 3 - First lesson