Chapter 14

" O-oppa. " Chae Yeol looked at him with her watery eyes.

Chanyeol took a few steps back, knowing he was interrupting.

" I'll just go. " he closed the door, then he swing it open.

" Kris. " with his two fingers pointing his eyes then pointed them at Kris, letting him know I-am-watching-you and slowly faded out.

Chae Yeol kept on weeping in Kris's arms until she was exhausted and fell asleep. Kris placed her on her bed comfortably, covering her with her blanked. He sat close beside her, mesmerized by her innocent face while she's asleep. Her brows were crunched together, Kris leaned closer and landed a kiss on her forehead, her muscles relaxed and she looked more calm.
Sweet dreams. Kris took a peek then gently closed the door.

" Kris. " Chanyeol called out with a sarcastic tone.

" I should head home now. Luhan is probably waiting for me. " opening the front door.

Chanyeol stopped him. " I am asking you something serious here! "

" Go ahead. " Kris gestured.

Chanyeol whispers to his ears " you like my sister? "

Kris smiled to him and went off.
What is he thinking?? So emotionless. I will never understand that guy. Chanyeol thought to himself.

-

" Ya Luhan! " Kris yelled out.

" Oh. You're home. " he replied in monotone, he was sitting on the floor beside his piano, looking lifeless. 

" Luhan." Kris squad beside him " get some sleep. " patting his back.

Luhan turned away from Kris, not wanting to see him.
Guess he is angry at me. Kris let out a sigh. Who should I choose? My best friend here or Chae Yeol? He headed back to his room slapping his head continously. Suddenly Luhan spoke

" Is she okay? " his eyes was still avoiding Kris.

" She cried. A lot. "

A big thud sound was heard. Luhan was lying down on the floor instead of his current position.

" C'mon bro. Time to head to bed now. " Kris opening his door.

Luhan shuffled in like a soulless zombie to his room.

He lie on his bed, staring at the ceiling in the dark and chilly night. He took out his a manuscript book and scribbled something in it.

-

Tuesday.
Another day another torture. Chae Yeol walked into class with Chanyeol in his over-protective state.

" Yah oppa! You are not my manager and there is no paparazzi in school! Why covering my face like I am some celebrity?  " Chae Yeol pushimg his hands out of her view.

" Oppa knows you don't want to let somebody see you okay? Can't you just thank me for once? "

" I said I am FINE! " Chae Yeol grit her teeth together.

" Okay okay I get it! " Chanyeol backing off with his two hands shaped like a V from his sister.

" THANK YOU. "

For the whole day in school, Chae Yeol didn't talk to Luhan nor looked at him. The silence was suffocating those two. Luhan had to make the first move and he has a plan in his mind.

" Baekhyun oppa! I don't feel like going to the meeting today. " This was somehow familiar with that day when they first came but the person who was holding her hostage was different and Baekhyun was a bit frail compare to Chanyeol.

" tch! Luhan. You owe me big time for helping you do this! " he mumbled under his breath.

" Luhan?? Luhan told you to do this? " Chae Yeol was not too surprised.

" Yah! PARK CHAE YEOL!  Can you make my job easier by just cooperating with me? " Baekhyun got frustrated.

Chae Yeol became silent as they arrive to the Music room. Baekhyun shoved her in then locked the door and hid the keys in his pockets. Good luck Luhan hyung! He let out a breath.

Luhan was sitting on a stool, holding Chanyeol's guitar. Chae Yeol stood still, she didn't want to move any closer to him.

" Chae Yeol ah. Please sit here. " placing his palms on the empty seat beside him.
Should I? Her conscience was debating inside her head. She ended up sitting on the floor, opposite of Luhan, keeping their distance at a 1-meter-range.

Luhan sighed then strummed the guitar. He sang ( play EXO's My Turn to Cry :) )

' with a sad heart I opened the curtains. with my moonlight - stained tears,  I wanted to sent you a text.
Remember,  when things were hard, I will turn your tears into smiles.
Don't cry in places without me.

No. It's my turn to cry
The stars are watching
Your tears are flowing like the sea.
It's another sleepless night
I sat in my dark room with opened eyes, drawing out your face.
... ...
I love you
Please don't cry. '

-----------------------------

AN : I think I made this like a musical or something... it's so much music going on here. Hope you're not bored to death X)

EXO'S my turn to cry inspired me to write this chapter. kekekeke.. hmm what song will it be next time? I wonder.... ahhh Chanyeol.. I kinda left him out since I had been focusing on Kris and Luhan. *sads*

♥ 찬열