Chapter 5

School session is over but they have club meetings after school.

" Yah Luhan ssi! Why do I have a feeling that you're hiding something between you and the new girl? " Baekhyun teased Luhan.

"Yea.. Hyung~~ who is that ? I am jealous you know!" Sehun act all pouty.

" It's none of your business. " Luhan looking his vocal script. His face turned to scarlet red.

"Oh ho.. Luhan hyung! There's really something you're hiding! " Baekhyun stole his vocal script from Luhan, runs away to safety.

" Really! There is nothing!  " Luhan stared at them. His eyes were on fire. " S-Sehun ah~ we should go get some bubbletea for MinSeok hyung. " Baekhyun was scared of Luhan when he gets angry. He pulled Sehun towards the exit.

" b-but I want to stay with Luhan hyung! " Sehun refused.

Baekhyun then ignore Sehun by just dragging him out but Sehun was whining all the way like a baby, begging Luhan to save him from Baekhyun.

Luhan just rolled his eyes and locked his them on his script.

" LUHAN OPPA!!! " JaeKyung squealed his name.

" Well, who do we have here.. " Chen said it with a flat tone.

" Oh.. JaeKyung ah, you're here? " Luhan's mood lit up, as JaeKyung glide towards him.

" oh just be glad that I am here Chen... or should I say Kim Jong Dae! " JaeKyung gave Chen a cutesy look.

" JaeKyung ah.. can you stop using your high pitched voice? It's damaging my ears. "

" Why? This IS my usual tone." JaeKyung said it in C sharp.

The other guys in the room used their fingers to plug their ears. For the girls.. They were containing their rage. Kris was too agitated thatbhe left the room and slammed the door on his way out.

"JaeKyung ah~ ssshhh. you're interrupting others. " Luhan gave her a smile.

-

" Yah. Chae Yeol ah! Just trust

your oppa just this once? " Chanyeol dragged his sister along the corridor.

They met with Baekhyun and Sehun half way.

" Hey Chanyeol! " Baekhyun raise his palm. The other is tightly secured onto Sehun's arm.

" Yo Baek! " he looked Baekhyun dragging Sehun like he was dragging Chae Yeol, he continued  "some situation huh? "

" Ya right? dejavu .. " Baekhyun replied as he waved his hands, gave jer his cheery eye smile and say Hi to Chae Yeol.

" Where you heading Baek? " Chanyeol stopped him.

" Buying bubbletea for MinSeok hyung. Luhan is kind of grumpy, we had to 'escape' "

" You are that girl Luha-... " Sehun got cut off as Baekhyun put his palm on Sehun's mouth.

" eheheh... We... should get going now... " Baekhyun pulled Sehun away from Chae Yeol.

" Noona! why you steal my hyung awrruhh brlphhh " all they heard were gibberish after that Baekhyun pasted his palm on Sehun's mouth not letting go even Sehun tried very hard to yank it away.

" What was that? " Chae Yeol asked her brother.

"Just regular boys.. Sehun and Baekhyun. Why? Does my little sister fancy anyone of them? "

" No. Please stop using these things to tease me.. I am so sick of it! " her hand ready to slap him on the face anytime.

" I will stop. Someday. First. Put your weapon away! " Chanyeol placed her hand down by her side in disgust.

Someone stepped out of a room. Both of them were shocked as the door slams. Kris had his temples crunched when he walked out but when he saw Chae Yeol, his frown disappeared instantly.

" Chan Yeol!  Are you joining us? We are starting soon. " Kris said it cooly.

"Just a sec hyung. I am having some technical difficulties. " He add in some force to yank Chae Yeol, though she stood firmly on the ground.

" I don't like music and you know that Oppa! " she pleaded Chanyeol to stop.

" Wha... did she call you Oppa? " Kris was confused.

" Not the right timing Kris. " Chanyeol still yanks his sister. " I know you love music a lot don't try to avoid it just because of, you know... " Chanyeol gathers all his strength, at last,  she moved. Willingly.

" Okay Oppa. But just for your sake. "

Chanyeol grinned. Guess you should move on by taking this first step to forget about him.

------------------------
AN : Who is him? What happened?  muahaha does it have something to do with Luhan?  Maybe. Maybe not.
sorry for the cliff hanger again. I am trying to improve my writing as much as possible.