To fellow readers!♥

Hello! It's me the author, rookie writer Sunnyyeol! I bet most will skip this... ( cuz I do sometimes >.> )

I wrote this to express my gratitude to all of you guys who actually read this story till this point, I am still sad cuz u guys stop after reading the first chapter but meh.. this story can't suit everyone's tastes, so... ( maybe you were waiting for me to complete it??? awww )

I actually wrote this story at first for my friend Ashley but she stopped reading  (>.> ASHLEY! )  but when she stopped, many started to read my story and I was surprised when I was 500 reads cuz well I never expected this to happen.

I never thought I would write an EXO fanfic before because I started off with B2st ( I wrote that whole book on paper not wattpad ) Then EXO came with cutie Chanyeol along with EXO Showtime. ( READ MY OTHER STORY 《 I LIKE YOU THR BEST 》)

It was great to be able to write stories and people who reads it.

I am targeting to end this by around Chapter 50... I might be a little flabbergasted... sworry

I like readers who interact more with me with comments and private messages. So you can feel free to comment, I will reply! 100% 

And as always I wrote as Author's Note.
VOTE ☆→★
♥ you guys. Stay awesome! EXO-L!
EXO-♥

FYI I don't speak Tagalog , Thai, Arab, Indonesian etc. etc. I am sorry I can't understand you sometimes. I am from Asia but I don't speak those.