Chapter 24

They walked in the hospital. The scent of chemicals gushed into JaeKyung's nostrils and made her sneeze.

" Excuse me for that. My nose suck at being a nose at a time like this! "

" Are you okay?  We could just head back. "

" It's okay Luhan oppa. I miss seeing Kris Oppa. "

She recalled when yesterday she visited Kris and eavesdropping his conversation with Chae Yeol. She heard the whole thing about that one - day - girlfriend with Chae Yeol. She wanted to let Luhan feel the betrayal of his girlfriend datng his best friend so that she could take Chae Yeol's place.

How bad her nostrils are now isn't a big thing. She just want to get Luhan to see the scenario.

They're here. At the door. What was destined ( or a scenario designed by her )  is going to happen soon.

With a few knocks, a soft and feminine voice replied " come in! "

Luhan recognized her voice. Clearly it belongs to her .

The door slowly glided open, revealing the inevitable scene.

Chae Yeol is still beside Kris spoon-feeding him the cake she bought.

Luhan can't possibly punch a patient who already has broken bones already; a gentleman never punch a girl. He shrugged and said " What's going on?"

Chae Yeol doesn't seem to care.

Luhan went forward his hand pulled her 180° clockwise and gripped her shoulders shaking her back and forth saying " What is this all about?! "

" tch. What is that all about too. " Chae Yeol pointed to JaeKyung then back to Luhan. She continued " If a rewind button exists. I will go back to the day I first met you, and I would keep my distance. "

" THAT'S ENOUGH. "

" NO. IT ISN'T. " Chae Yeol was shouting with a hint of shaky-ness in her tone, " YOU WANT ME TO FRIGGING REMEMBER YOU AND ,YOU AND THIS.. THIS... " She was searching her head for a more polite word to describe JaeKyung but failed " B*TCH KEEP ANNOYS AND BULLIES ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND. DO YOU THINK ITS FUN? HUH? I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE DID SOME PRETTY BAD THINGS BECAUSE I REALLY THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE JUST FRIENDS. BUT NOOO~ HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL WATCHING YOU GUYS EATING TOGETHER!"

Chae Yeol's face was red with all the frustration she went through,  she stopped for the sake of saving her from oxygen deficiency.

"THIS.. THIS " pointing at Kris " WAS ABOUT THE ONLY ONE WHO COMFORTED ME WHEN YOU WERE WITH THAT! " referring to JaeKyung who is unpleasant with her reference.

Luhan's hands left her shoulder and back to his side. He was speechless. He did broke her heart but ,out of the blue on their 100th day?

" It's too much Chae Yeol. "

" Chanyeol oppa was right. I shouldn't have remembered you. " she stared at the ceiling so her tears won't fall.

" We're done. I had enough."

" I guess it's the best way. Let's go JaeKyung. I don't want to bother anyone at a hospital. "

Great! JaeKyung got what she always wanted. Victorious? 

No. She felt guilt. Even she was a she-devil all this time, she is still humane all this while. Jealousy often linked to monstrosity. The mad drive when some can't think straight when they want something that others own, so bad, that they would do anything to achieve it.

" Luhan oppa. "

" LEAVE ME ALONE! " Luhan shook off her hand.

-

" Chae Yeol ah. " worry was written all over Kris's face.

" I m okay. " she looked up.

" You sure? "

She nodded.

" I'll just head home to finish off some work. "

Chanyeol heard continuous slams of countless doors followed with some UGHs and obscene words coming out.

He yelled through the door

" YOU OKAY? "

" NO. "

" Can I come in? "

" It's not locked. "

He saw the Chae Yeol again. I has been awhile since she was once like this. He just hoped she would get the fever and have amnesia.

" Broke up? "

" Yeah. I should trust your judgements next time. "

" I hate to say it now but... I told you so. "

" It SUCKS. " Chae Yeol opened her window beside her bed grabbed little Luhan and hold it for awhile, starring at it for a long time.

" If it makes you feel any better.. you can throw this out. Pain is meant to be felt. "

She started to crunch little Luhan and stood up.

In position.

3...

2...

1...

It flew out her window.

Someone was below. Still as a statue, stared at the abandoned deer plush toy  with a broken heart.

He picked it up and looked up. Another shiny object flew out from a particular window.

clang. soft but audible.

Our couple ring. He thought.

It's the end. After years of search and struggles from his parents and peers. The times when he finally met her was the beginning of the end.

--------------------------------------------------

AN: YUP.. LUHAN BROKE UP. T^T I was reading the very famous TFIOS maybe it affected me in my writing too.. melodrama and more mellow mushy stuff... still it was a really sad book about cancer and dying( mostly made up of CANCER AND DEATH ), a dash of romance and a tint of comedy. This book is highly recommended

p/s : Warning of too much sadness caused tears.

-써니 ♥찬열-