Chapter 8

Luhan had been thinking about her,  day and night. One voice in his head said Luhan ya~ you finally see her again. You just let it be like that? The other voice said LuHan! You fool! You made her cry. She had forgotten you! Stop thinking about her!

He made up his mind. He wouldn't want to see her be in misery anymore. But every single day, when he saw her sitting beside him. His yearnings grew stronger, he wanted to embrace her, telling her how he missed her. The only thing stopping him was Chanyeol's death glare.

-

Kris saw his roommate was gloomy for days. He never saw this side of Luhan before.

" Luhan. What's wrong? Still couldn't find her? " worry was all he can do.

In spite of his answer,  Luhan just glided to his piano and naturally his fingers started to play the melody he gave Chae Yeol a few years back.

Tear drops are started to roll down his eyes when he sang-along.

Meanwhile,  Chae Yeol was doing her homework and her brother was playing his favorite heavy metal music.

In the midst of the noise pollution,  she heard a very soothing melody and somehow familiar to her, originated from the apartment upstairs.  She bounced up, shooshed her brother to tune down the volume. Chanyeol knew something was weird because he never saw her listening to a melody so attentively.

Her eyes reddened as she shuffled to the lift outside. Then she couldn't wait for the lift anymore.

She rushed up using the stairs,  the music was getting more clearer as she walked towards an apartment. She was so sure she heard this before although she couldn't remember where and when. She pressed the door bell spontaneously.  What am I doing? she thought to herself.

The music got cut off. A voice came out of the speaker in the door bell.

" Chae Yeol? You shouldn't know where we liv-... " That voice was Kris's. 

" Who was playing the piano just now? " with little sobs following her sentence.

There was no response.

The door slowly creaked open. Luhan who was at the other side, gazed up meeting her eyes.

Chae Yeol's brain went blank.

Then all her memories gushed back at once.

She saw vivid pictures of she and Luhan being together. They were sitting together, singing, playfully teasing each other. The next came in, they were at a Cafè, feeding each other cakes, Luhan was so happy in her memory. But, the last one was when she was at the aeroplane cringing onto the music sheets, sobbing. The little her called out his name when she cried.

" 鹿鹿 (Lu Lu) " those were the words she managed to say to him.

She leaned forward to give him the bear hug. She missed him, so dearly that she was unwilling to let him go.

" Chae Yeol ah~ " Luhan cooed, " at last you remember. " he smiled happily, wiping off tears from her cheeks.

" Luhan,  I am sorry. For not recognizing you. I am sorry " she said while she buried her face onto his chest.

" I should be the one who is sorry Chae Yeol ah. I should have come with you. You shouldn't have been tourmenting yourself because of me. " Luhan patted her head lightly, calming her down.

" Luhan ah.. "

" Nae? "

" I miss You.

----------------------------

AN : Two chapters in a day again. All the feels! They are coming! Hehehe... Chae yeol ! I so love Luhan's character I built him into. XD And guys... don't hate Chanyeol.. He was protecting his dongsaeng kay. Only a loving brother does that!