Chapter 10

Luhan and Chae Yeol were queuing for the Ferris wheel. Chae Yeol clutches Luhan's arms, not wanting to walk closer to that ginormous wheel.

"Luhan oppa. Can we ride another one? I am afraid of heights. " she stared at the open-aired-Ferris-ride.

Luhan stroked her hair.

" You can always hang onto me when you're afraid, I will protect you. "

That very sentence,  made Chae Yeol felt more secure, more comfortable. He said it like he would protect her the rest of her life. She landed her head on Luhan's shoulder. ( they were about the same height so... imagine~ it's up to you :) )

" ahh oppa! It's so hiiighhh~ " Chae Yeol buried her face in to Luhan's chest.

" shhh~ It's alright. I am here. " with the sweetest tone of his.

Actually, Luhan was enjoying the ride. One. He could be with Chae Yeol again like those days. Two. He loved the feeling of Chae Yeol holding onto him like she was never going to leave his side again.

After the ride they went to play some games along the streets.

A stuffed deer plush toy caught Chae Yeol's attention.

" Lu Lu! get me the cute deer! " pointing to the toy on the top shelf.

" Anything for my Chae Yeol. kekeke let oppa show you how manly he is!" he approached the stand.

It was the High striker game ( with the hammer and bell thingy )

" Oppa just a little more! " Chae Yeol standing beside Luhan cheering him on.

The bell rang! Chae Yeol bounced up and down joyfully, hugging Luhan, while receiving the large deer plushie.

" I shall call you Tiny Luhan! " she said to the toy while walking home.

" Hey! How can it replace me? " with a smirk on his face.

" Lu lu was always as cute as Tiny Luhan here " cuddling with the deer.

" Tiny Luhan ah! Be good to my Chae Yeol! Okay! " pinching the deer's antelopes.

" Oh.. it's here! Bye Luhan oppa! "

Luhan waved goodbye to Chae Yeol as she closes the door.

" I am back~~! " Chae Yeol sang.

She was shocked when she saw Chanyeol sitting alone on the sofa, arms crossed with a sour face.

Chae Yeol jumped beside him, stuffing Tiny Luhan on his face.

" Whutz wif tha swaad fwace? " her lips all pouty.

Chanyeol got up and went to his room.

" Oppa? Are... You... Jealous... ? " Chae Yeol asked Chanyeol's door.

The door flung open.

" NO! WHO SAYS I AM? "

Chae Yeol's eyes shanked.

" WELL I AM JUST ASKING! "

Chanyeol was glued to his door. His eyes closed. Why Chae Yeol ah! You had to return to that jerk who once left you with scars. This Oppa of yours never left your side. Chae Yeol ah. Why?

-

Chae Yeol was lying on her bed. Pondering about what was really going on today. It's really confusing one but somehow she found her first love again, she was smiling on the inside.

She looked out of her window, there is a piece paper with a string attaches to it, dangling around. It said :

' Chae Yeol ♥ Can you write you phone number to me? :)
- Luhan - '

She took it closer and poked her head out of the window. Luhan was outside of his window, Chae Yeol worte on it and send it back to Luhan.

A few seconds later, her phone rang.

" Yeobuseyo? "

" Chae Yeol ah!  It's me! Luhan! I'm just calling to let you know my number. "

" mm-hmm then? " she anticipated something more from Luhan.

" Good night!  "

" a-an-nd? "

" I-I-I la-... " he hanged up.

" What's wrong with you Kris? " Luhan trying to get his phone back but he couldn't reach it even if he jumped several times.

Kris had this scary face when he is curious and angry.

--------------------------

AN : YAY! 100 READS! HURRAH!

Yup and this is Chapter 10! Kris~ You have to show Luhan who's boss if you want Chae Yeol.  If not you're gonna loose her again X)
Kinda busy these days and I don't really have much feels lately. So you might want to wait patiently.