What....

It's was a few days after the trio and I found the blood written message, and McGonagal telling us about the Chamber.

'Chamber of Secrets...' I know I have heard of that! But where!? Ugh this is going to bother me for AGES!

I decided to go to the library, since I had a free period and teachers always say do some studying/research.

I asked Hermione to come with me so we can split up and look for information. She said she would as she has to find a certain potions instructions.

Hmm wonder why, we haven't been set potion homework thank Merlin.

I quickly got changed and left my room.

"Where are you going?" I heard Malfoy mutter as he was doing homework.

"To the library why?" I asked eye brow raised even though he wasn't looking at me.

"Just wondering" he said back. Shrugging I left the Slytherin common room.

That was weird, even for Malfoy.

Walking down the hall, I felt two arms lifting both mine, pushing me into the air.

"FRED GEORGE PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I shouted, everyone stopped and stared at me.

"Awe Riddle" Fred started, "You are not fun!" George finished setting me down. I can tell who is who, it's hard to explain though.

"What do you two muggle heads want?" I said crossing my arms and tapping my foot.

"Is it true" George started, "That you opened the Chamber?" Fred questioned.

'Oh no' don't say people are going to start thinking that it was me!

"No it wasn't, I hardly know what the Chamber of Secrets is!" They looked at each other and nodded.

"Well you do have honestly in your eyes", "You didn't twitch or fiddle with your hands etc to indicate that your lying"

"Well duh I am telling the truth!" I rolled my eyes and started to walk away

How dare they accuse me! I could feel my blood begin to boil and the anger spread through my body.

"(Y/N)!" I turned to find Ron calling my name, only to realise that I had walked past the library in my rage walk.

Rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment, I trudged my way to the library.

"Hey (Y/N) we are going to go and find a certain book in the potions sections" Hermione said pointing to said isle as I walked up to them.

"Let us know if you find anything about the Chamber!" Harry grinned, with that the trio took their leave.

I snuck my way into the restricted section, knowing that that would be the best place to start.

~Time skip brought to you by Harry's glasses~

BINGO! After what seemed like years of searching, I found that a serpent lives in the Chamber as it was built by Salazar Slytherin!

I rushed to find the trio.

I soon found them, but I happened to over hear their conversation......

"You really think that it could be Malfoy or Riddle!"

"Of course! Look at their family history, plus they grew up to hate muggle borns!"

"But (Y/N) doesn't hate you Hermione..."

"Who knows Harry, she could just be getting us to trust her so she could finish what her father had started!"

"She has got a point Harry, I mean, why would she hang out with Malfoy, be accepted by ALL of the Slytherins, wear her father's ring, only to also be friends with us, and most importantly you"

"Ok then what about Malfoy?"

"That's obvious Harry, didn't you hear him, 'You'll be next mudbloods'"

"I suppose your right, for now we need to keep an eye on both of them, and with this potion it should work!"

I could feel the tears brim in my eyes, 'they don't trust me?'

I quickly ran out of the Library, hearing them shout my name.

I kept running all the way down to the common room.

'How could they think I opened the chamber!'