thank you!!!!

so i guess chloe's sorry is finally over.

ik ik i'm heartbroken as well, but it's a good thing. chloe got her happy ending and she found closure in the strangest way possible.

i realize that the epilogue was a little out of the blue but i really felt that chloe deserved to know what happened to her mother.

i started chloe's story when i was a wee little 12 year old working her way around her first year of middle school. i was bored and going on a road trip so i downloaded a free e-book off of the itunes store and everything changed.

while i was reading the story, i noticed some little details that i would have written differently, so i did. i did my own little twist on it and i'm super glad i did. even though the chapters in a+ are absolute trash, i'll say the same thing that i say about joining dance moms; the story got me into writing, and it was while i was writing this that i realized that I wanna become a published author when i'm older.

so i realized i'd actually have to come up with my own characters and my own plot, so i did. i've been working on this story since i started my hiatus in january.

so like here's the description to it if y'all care:

Millie Clarke-Brook's life is nothing but an endless loop of the same thing; study, study, study. At just sixteen, she carries big dreams that are too giant for her small little town in Massachusetts.

She's had a rather boring life, except for the mystery of her Grandma Lucy, whose death seems very peculiar.

And not to mention new-boy Caleb--who seemed to show up at the most inconvenient time for her--has her asking questions she never thought to raise.

Meanwhile, her best friend, Cleo, is dealing with her jerk-face boyfriend, she meets an irritating boy who seems to want nothing more to get on her every last nerve.

And Millie must also deal with her little "It's Not A Phase Mom" sister, Lia, whose only goal is to annoy the hell out of her.

But the one thing she can't seem to shake is that everyone in her life is a part of the supernatural world; including herself.

ik ik i've never really dabbled into the supernatural world before, but it's actually so cool because you get to make up the rules and create new creatures idk y'all should try it!!

anywho, idk if i'm gonna post it bc i'm still only on like chapter 15, but just know a lot of planning went into this story.

so i guess i owe a lot to a+, and to y'all because without anyone of you this would just be a saved draft i was too nervous to post.

so, thanks.

xoxo, anna