Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

After we got our plan for the video, I went into Marks room with my chair and sat next to him. He opened the Reddit 50/50 game and started a recording.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome to the Reddit 50/50 challenge. I'm here with Y/N and you may be wondering, 'Mark! Where the hell are you?!' and I'll tell ya."

"WE'RE AT JACKABOI'S HOUSE EVERYONE!" I screamed at the camera.

Mark laughed and I sat back down. "Yep. We're at Jack's house for a bit. Gonna have some fun and stuff. But anyway, lets get to the challenge!" And with that. We had started our walk through hell.

~After a few 50/50's~

"OH GOD MARK! SHUT IT OFF!" I yelled, covering my face as Mark just cringed with disgust. We had gotten some type of guy doing a trick and breaking his arm really bad. It was awful. The bone was sticking out and everything. I couldn't take it.

"Oh god... Okay. Its gone. But holy shit that was bad!" Mark yelled. I looked back at the screen and saw the normal 50/50 website.

"Thank god its over!" I sighed in relief. And as planned, Jack had called Mark on Skype mid recording.

"Huh. I wonder why Jacks calling..." Mark faked as he answered the call, keeping the recording going as if he'd forgotten. "Yo Jackaboi. Whats up?"

"M-Mark?! Get o-out of the house alright?!" Jack said, sounding terrified. Damn he's good at acting.

"Wait what? Why?" I questioned, playing along.

"J-Just get out! H-Hurry!" He yelled as his mic started to get static-y. Dang, these are some good effects. I looked at Mark, putting fake fear on my face and he looked at me but he actually looked worried. Finally Jack's mic cut out completely and everything froze. His camera turned on and we saw him, face first on his desk.

"Jack?! Oh god!" I yelled, still acting slightly. Mark actually got up and ran to Jacks room. I could see him in the camera view.

"Jack!?" Mark yelled, his voice echoed through the mic. Jack lifted his head and I could see a slight glow from under his closed eyelids. What the hell? He turned his head to the side and opened his eyes, looking Mark dead in his. Jacks eyes were exactly like the septic eye's but as they saw the fear in Marks face they turned as black as midnight.

Mark ran back to his room with me in there as soon as Jack grinned, showing sharp fangs where his K-9's should be. I was starting to flip my shit at this point. I looked at Mark, giving him a look of 'What the hell is going on?!'.

Jack, turned back to the camera and laughed, although it was crazy like his normal laugh, it was more sinister and just plain freaky. "It's so nice to see my dearest friends are here to see me." His Irish accent had turned dark and his camera glitched as he spoke. "Are you two ready to have some fun?"

I shook in fear as the camera went black and Mark and I heard something outside the door. "M-Mark..?" I stuttered, holding him. He held me close and we watched the door to make sure it wouldn't open. "J-Jack! T-This isn't funny anymore!"

"But it is Y/N... You just have to accept it." I heard in my head. I covered my ears and hid my face in my knees. "Aw. Is little N/N scared? Am I to frightening for her..?" The voice chuckled and I shook my head, trying not to show my fear.

"Get out of my head!" I yelled. I felt Mark pull my closer as there was a thud on the door.

"Calm down Y/N. I-It's gonna be okay." Mark said, trying to hide the fright in his voice. "Its all for the skit. R-Remember that."

"Why don't you come open the door for me Y/N? I only want to enjoy play time for a while."

I felt my head start to hurt and I looked to the door. I watched it slam open and there stood Jack, his eyes pitch black and his ears pointed with gauges, his teeth were sharp and jagged as he grinned and his fangs stuck out far. He teleported in front of Mark and I, and I started shaking with fear.

I shook my head as I heard Mark yell, "Y/N DON'T!" I looked around and saw that I was at the door about to open it. What the fuck..? I backed away from the door and looked back at Mark confused. What just happened?

Mark's POV

I've been trying to calm Y/N down. I wish Jack had explained to her what could actually happen with this whole idea. Anti goes nuts during Halloween time. I looked down at Y/N and saw her eyes were more green than E/C (Sorry if your eyes are green. They're supposed to be green like Septic-eye Sam) I was never normally scared of Anti but now that Y/N's here I'm more worried for her safety.

She pulled out of my grip and started slowly walking to the door. I called out for her a couple times. "Y/N! N/N!" She wasn't responding. I finally yelled "Y/N STOP!" and she shook her head. Her eyes went back to normal and she looked at me, not knowing what just happened. I motioned her to come back over to me but she refused.

Finally we heard someone speak from outside the door. "Mark?! Y/N!? You guys alright in there?!" This had to be Jack. His Irish tone was back to his normal happy go lucky voice. I quickly ran to the door and cracked it just enough for me to see out into the hall. There Jack stood, his blue eyes shining at the door. I opened the door fully and looked at him as he looked extremely worried for the both of us. Y/N came up from behind me and smiled at Jack but then she looked at both of us.

"Guys... Jack wasn't... He wasn't acting that whole time... Was he..?"

Jack and I looked at each other and sighed. "Look N/N... We need to tell ya somethin..."