Chapter 5

Jacks POV

I had Y/N in my arms. She looked so weak before she collapsed. "MARK! GET ME SOME WATER!" I yelled. I held Y/N close as Mark ran into the room with a bottle of water.

"Woah. W-What happened!? Is she alright!?" Mark sounded just as worried as me.

"I don't know Mark! She just collapsed after calling for me!" I could hear my own worry just through my voice. Mark twitched a bit and held his head. "M-Mark?" He closed his eyes for a few seconds till he opened them again and all I saw... they were black, soulless.

"Have you ever thought about Anti having to do with this?" He chuckled. I growled and I held Y/N closer and tighter.

"Dark... What are you doing here?" I spoke with a growl. He just smirked at me and looked at Y/N, who had started waking up.

"I just wanted to check up on you and the new pretty lady." He kept his smirk and reached for Y/N. I snapped at him and slapped his hand away.

"HEY! BACK OFF! SHES MINE!" I just realized what I said and Dark just laughed. God I hope Y/N is still out of it enough not to remember that.

"Oh, so Jackaboi has feelings for this little female hmm?" I felt her start to move in my arms but I kept her close to me. "Maybe I should tell Anti about this. He'd love to hear the news." I watched as Marks eyes went back to normal and he fell to the ground.

"J-Jack?" I looked at Y/N and smiled, hugging her tightly.

"I'm so glad you're awake N/N." I smiled and started to flush bright red. Y/N pulled away from the hug and looked at me with what seemed like slight curiosity.

"Jack... Did you say I was yours..?" I couldn't help but feel my face heat up more and more.

"Uh... I-Uh... Maybe..." I was so embarrassed. I watched as Y/N's face turned as red as mine probably was. I started to get up but Y/N kept my down on the floor with her. I went to speak but she just crashed her lips against mine. I jumped in shock and my eyes went wide.

I finally kissed back and smiled. I started to get a headache but I tried to ignore it. We pulled away from each other and I heard Mark starting to get up from behind us. Y/N and I quickly pushed away from each other and tried to act natural, besides the redness of our faces.

"Yo, what happened?" Mark held his head and looked up at us. I just shrugged and Y/N shook her as if she didn't know, which she didn't. "Is uh... Are you guys alright?"

"Totally fine! You just passed out. Probably tired right?" I chuckled nervously. Mark just cocked his head and shrugged.

"I guess so? Anyway, is Y/N doing alright now?" He asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Just uh... Tired. I guess." She replied. She suddenly put her hand to her head and a look of fear was plastered in her face.

"Y/N..? W-What's wrong?" Mark and I asked in unison.

It took her a second to respond. "N-Nothing... Just got a headache. That's all." I looked at her puzzled and she smiled, trying to tell me she was fine. I didn't believe it but I smiled back and she turned to Mark. "C-Can we go on a walk? I-I need to talk to you about something."

Mark looked surprised but nodded and got up, reaching a hand to both Y/N and I. I gladly accepted and he pulled me up and Y/N did the same. I wondered why she didn't ask me but I'm sure she had a good reason. The both of them walked out the door and I was left home alone.

Looks like we get some time alone again, huh Jackyboy?

Mark's POV

I was walking along side Y/N on the sidewalk. "So, why'd you wanna walk? We could've just went in my room and-"

"No, we couldn't of. Anti is keeping me from talking to you or Jack about anything he's doing to me. The damn bastard has tortured me and I've been hiding it from you guys!" She took off a glove and I saw a gaping hold through her hand.

"That's why you've been wearing long sleeves and gloves in the house?" I asked. She nodded and pointed to her stomach.

"He's got me everywhere. And I think he's wanting to do a lot more than just stabs and spiked chain whips..." she started to studded and the fear on her face was quite obvious.

"Jack and I won't let him do that to you."

"He tried! That's why I tried calling for Jack but Anti made me weak as hell and I couldn't fucking fight for myself!" She was holding back tears and I pulled her close and hugged her.

"Hey, Hey. It's alright. Let's go back to the house alright? We'll try and talk to Jack and if you don't wanna try and tell him then I will okay?" I suggested. She nodded and sniffed. We started walking back to the house quickly.

~Time skip back to the house~

Y/N's POV

Mark and I unlocked the door and walked in. My jaw dropped as I saw the place was a complete mess. I swear to god Anti if you had ANYTHING to do with this...

What are you gonna do little girl? Huh? Absolutely nothing. You're no match to me, and I don't fear you in the slightest. I could kill you with a single snap of my fingers if I wanted to. Anti growled in my head. I shook it off and called out for Jack but I got no reply. Better find you're friend before I get to him.

"Mark, we gotta find Jack before A-" my vocal cords stopped working as I tried to say Anti's name. I kept trying to speak but Mark was getting puzzled. I sighed and motioned for him to follow me. I ran to Jacks room and pointed to his recording room for Mark to look. I opened Jacks door and looked inside. "J-Jack?" I called. I stepped in and as I did, the door closed behind me. I ran to it and started pounding on it. "MARK! MARK HELP!" I cried.

I heard his footsteps in other room. They ended up in front of the door and the door shook as he tried to open it. "Y/N I CANT GET IT OPEN!!"

"I guess I have two new playmates don't I?" I heard that Irish Demon speak. I growled and turned around to see Anti with Jack in his hands, all beat up and bloody. "Guess we're gonna have a party!" I pressed my back against the door and a mist filled the room. I held my breath knowing it would do something to me if I breathed it in but I couldn't hold my breath for long. I banged on the door again and used the rest of my air to yell for Mark again.

"MARK! GET OUT OF HERE! RUN!" I took a deep breath and immediately started to feel dizzy. The room started to spin and I fell forward, landing in someone's arms before everything turned black.