Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

I looked up at Anti as it has been a few more hours of this torture. I was covered in cuts and bruises but nothing was extremely severe. Not yet at least. He chuckled and I flinched as he held a chain with spikes running along the edges. It was almost like a whip.

"Please... Just let Jack back out... I miss him!" I pleaded. Anti just glared at me and loosened my restraints enough for me to break free. I quickly got out of the restraints and ran for the door but I felt a heavy whip wrap around my waist and spikes puncture my skin. I cried out and fell to my knees, causing the spikes to sink even deeper into my flesh.

"Never, bring up his name again, you hear!?" Anti yelled. I nodded.

"W-What about Mark?" I asked quietly. I was yanked back towards Anti, the spikes tearing at my skin as Anti had pulled the chain whip back with great force.

"He's.. Lets just say he's letting somebody else take his place." He smirked at me and ripped the spiked chain from my waist and I screamed. "But nows our time. Got it N/N~?" I started shaking and I nodded. I was just scared of what would happen if I "miss behave" any more. "Now listen Y/N. I have so much planned for us~. But I see you're not in any state for my plans." Anti smirked and I flinched again. "Now rest up. I'll see you when I think you're ready~." I watched as he snapped his fingers and I collapsed as everything faded to black.

~Time Skip~

My eyes fluttered open as I looked at the clock. 8:30 A.M. I tried to move till I realized a pair of arms were holding me down and my body still in pain. I turned around and caught a glimps of Jack. His arms were wrapped around my waist. I thought I passed out on the floor. Why am I in his bed? My face flushed and I quickly got out of bed. Jack woke up and looked at me. At first he was just staring. Then he started extremely blushing and looked confused as hell.

"U-Uh... W-What were y-you doing in h-here?" Jack asked, his cheeks getting redder by the minute. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. If you say anything to Jack about what happened last night. You won't be able to say anything to him ever again. I shivered and shook my head.

"I-I don't know... I-I guess I sleep walk or s-something." I stuttered, holding the back of my neck. I could feel how red my face was and I couldn't do anything but stare. I just noticed that Jack was shirtless and I was in my PJ's. "I-It won't happen again. I-I promise."

"D-Don't worry about it Y-Y/N. I j-just wasn't expecting it for t-the most part." He stumbled on his words which made me giggle.

"A-Alright. I-I've gotta talk to you at some point o-okay? I-It's about Y-YouTube." I lied, trying to give him an idea that something was up. He looked confused at first but nodded and I left the room.

"Woah N/N. What were ya doin in Jackaboys room?" Mark asked as he was walking down the hall. My face started to heat up again. "Oooo was it getting freaky? Ya know? Like you an-"

"NO! No! It wasn't! I just had to talk to him about some stuff that's all." I said, sounding paranoid. Mark looked at me puzzled. "Just don't worry about it Mark. It's fine." I walked off to my room and sat on the bed. God what am I doing?

"What do we have here?" I heard Anti chuckle. I jumped from the bed, only to be pushed back down onto it. "Looks like my little play mate it feeling up for another get together~" I crawled to the corner of the bed, my eyes full of fear.

"Anti! Get out of here!" I yelled, trying to sound brave. He jumped onto the bed and grabbed my wrists tightly, pinning me to the bed. I tried to get out of his grip but this wave of fatigue came over me and I lost all strength to fight.

"Are you going to be a good girl now N/N~?" Anti smirked and I just let my head nod. I don't know what came over me.

"W-What are you g-gonna do..?" I asked, the fear still clear in my voice.

"Don't worry about that N/N." Anti climbed on top of me and let go of my wrists. "It's just you and me~ got it?" I grabbed onto his shoulders in an attempt to push him off of me but he just pinned me down again. "Don't misbehave or I'll have to punish you N/N~." That's when it clicked in my mind what he was wanting to do. Oh hell nah.

"J-Jack!" I tried to yell, but it was more of just my normal voice. Anti put his finger on my mouth and quiet me and I could hear footsteps outside my door. I knew it had to have been Jack since his room is a cross the hall. "J-Jack!" I tried yelling, this time a bit louder.

"You're just asking for a serious punishment aren't you?" He whisper yelled. I flinched weakly and I heard the door nob jiggle. Anti growled under his breath. "You better be lucky." He disappeared and the door opened as I see Jack at my doorway.

"Did you call for me Y/N?" He asked I nodded weakly and managed to get out of my bed. "What's wrong?" I swear he had to have seen the fear in my eyes. I looked at him weakly and and shook my head.

"If I told you we'd all be in trouble.." I told him. My legs were kinda shaky and I collapsed. Jack caught me as I fell and he looked extremely worried.

"W-What do you mean?" He asked. You could hear the worry in his voice.

"J-Just don't worry about it J-Jackaboi..." I felt another wave of fatigue rush through my body and it was quite obvious to Jack.

"Y-Y/N? Y/N!" I faintly heard Jack yell as I started to black out again.