I will always be by your side. (harry and hermione)

Harry and Hermione are very close friends since they we're 11. They have feelings for each other but they decide to keep it for themselves because they thought that it will ruin their friendship. They first met at hogwarts express. Harry fall in love with her when she fixed his glasses. Since Harry and Ron rescue her from the troll. Since then they become best friends. But Ron bullied Hermione. Harry stick with Hermione even though his first ever friend is Ron. Its ok for him atleast he got Hermione. Since then they face whatever challenges come into their way. Hermione has a crush on Harry before he met him on the train. She wants to be Harry's friend. They become best friends. They face many challenges together. Hermione help Harry to rescue Buckbeak and Sirius in their third year. Hermione help Harry during the Triwizard Tournament, run the Dumbledore's Army. They decide that it is the best to bury those feelings. They started to fancy Ron and Ginny. During their sixth year, Hermione is broken because Ron is snogging Lavander Brown. Harry follow her in an empty room and comforted her. In that year, Dumbledore died. Harry decides to continue the mission that Dumbledore left to him. He said to Hermione that she should finish her seventh year. But Hermione didn't let Harry go by his own in finding those horcruxes. The whole year they spent their time looking for horcruxes with Ron. But one day, Ron leaves them in the middle of the forest because of Jealousy. Hermione is hearthbroken. Harry cheer her up by dancing in the tent. In that time, Harry decide to confess his feelings to Hermione. Harry thought that their friendship will be ruin. But little did he know, Hermione leaned in and kiss him. He returned the kiss to her passionately. Hermione tell him that she felt the same during their first year. This time Harry leaned in then kiss her. During the rest of the year, they try to find all the rest of the horcruxes. Ron also came back. He accepted the fact that Harry and Hermione are Together. They decide to come back to Hogwarts to find the remaining horcruxes. When they come back to Hogwarts, Harry didn't know that he'll have to die in order to defeat Voldemort. Harry told Hermione and Ron the situation and ordered them to kill the snake and finish Voldemort. Hermione run into Harry and kiss him before he go. She cant accept the fact that Harry has to die to defeat Voldemort. When Harry came to face Voldemort, he remembered all his memories with Hermione, just then he saw a green light flash and everything went to darkness. Hours past, Voldemort and his followers came to Hogwarts to tell the war is over and Harry is dead. Harry's body lay lifeless on Hagrid's arms. When Hermione saw this, she drown herself with tears. She cannot hold on the tears that formed on her eyes. She just wants to hold Harry in his arms. When suddenly, Harry jumps out of Hagrid's arms. She was very delighted that Harry survived. She's searching for Ron so that they can kill the snake. Out of nowhere, the snake was behind them but Neville kill the snake with the sword of Gryffindor. They went outside and found Harry defeated Voldemort. Hermione run into Harry and gave him a kiss. She can never be this happy with her whole life. At the end, Hermione will always be by Harry's side no matter what happen.

(A/N)
              So guys what do you think? Let me know any suggestions in the comments. Thank You for all who read this. Ok Bye. For now!