We Meet Again (Dan and Emma)

*4 Months ago
Dan's P.O.V

Im currently waiting for my flight back to London to clear my head and take a break. New York is an awesome place but there's no place better than home. I want to clear my mind about me and Erin's breako up.

*Flashback.

"Im ready babe. Let's go?" Erin said. "C'mon now!" I said. I think I want ro break up with Erin. Its just that, I dont feel Happy about this relationship. We never get to hangout often because Im very busy. But a piece of me dont want to break up with her. Lets just see.

At the restaurant.

We order our meals and Erin spoke, "Actually Dan I want to tell you something." Erin said. "Then what is it?". I said a little confused. "I dont know how to say this....." Erin said. "Just spit it out Erin! Say what you have to say!" I said impatiently. "I want to break up with you." Erin said almost in a whisper. "What why?! Am I not enough? Did I do something wrong? What tell me!" I shouted. "I feel like this relationship is not just going to work! Your always busy! We dont get to hangout more often! And another reason is I cheated on you with a rich man." Erin shouted back. "Oh so Im not enough! You just dated me for my money, for my fame? I left my home, family, friends, just to be with you even tho I dont want to! And you dumped me like a garbage! Now your dating a man who is richer than me? Huh. Maybe this is good. I actually now know who you really are you b.... (a/n:you know what I mean) Have fun with your life!!" I shouted in front of everyone in the reataurant. I stormed off and drive to my condo to pack my things and leave this place. As I was driving my way back, Im actually feel relieved and happy. Im now free from all this mess. I just want to leave this place.

*End of flashback.

Im now boarding the plane. I feel really happy. Im exited to see my friends and my family. They dont actually know that Im heading back to London. I want to surprise them. Im actually planning to visit Rupert and Emma. Oh I miss the old days filming Harry Potter and the last day of shooting. Emma came up to me and hug me tightly.
"I will miss you so much Dan. Dont forget me ok?" Emma said in tears.

"I will miss you too Em! Of course how can I forget you! You are one of the most important person in my life dont forget that." I said in tears too.

"Sorry to interrupt you two but can I join too?!" Said Rupert.

"Of course come here you..!" I said

How I miss those two so much. Especially Em. I have a crush on her since the first film. The day she became my girlfriend, I cannot express my feelings! Im so happy. But the problem is she cheated on me. But that was in the past. And I forgave her. That was back 6 years ago. And now it's currently 2017 and I moved on for good. But it didn't stop me to think our relationship failed misserably. But like I said a while ago, that was in the past. I'm actually planning to surprise her on the premiere of her new movie, Beauty and the Beast tomorrow. I cant wait too see her!

Emma's P.O.V

Im exited for the Beauty and the Beast premiere here in London. I feel great I dont know why but I feel something will happen. It's tomorrow oh I cant wait. Im feeling great for this past month and also heartbroken. My ex just broke up with me a month or so. I feel like a garbage that's just been thrown away. I'm a mess after that situation. But now I finally put myself together. He isn't worth my tears. Im just blinded. I realized how idiot I was to cheat on Dan. I mean he is handsome, a gentleman, and he has all the things that you would want for a guy. But I let it slipped out of my grip. I miss Dan so much. I remeber in the last day of shooting Harry Potter, I told him to dont forget me. But I think he did. He is happy now with his life in New York and probably happy with his girlfriend. Im on tears now thinking about all of this. I wish Dan was here with me. But unfortunately, he's not. I better go to sleep and be ready for tomorrow.