What if? (Harry and Hermione)

What if I told my feelings for Harry.

              What if we were dating.

              What if he feels the same about me.

               What if I didn't met Harry on the train.

What if I just destroy our friendship.

                How would I be able to live without him?

                Would he be able to live without me?

She wanted all of this to tell Harry. But she's scared that this will ruined their friendship. So she just burried this feelings. But these question have been bugging hermione's mind from quite some time now. Now that she's thinking about it, she's planning to tell Harry about her feelings. She thinks about Harry all the time, his jet black hair, emerald green eyes, kissable lips. Hermione sometimes think about those lips crashing into hers.

She went down to the common room to find Harry. She found him. Found him kissing a red headed girl. Hermione runs into the girls dormatory crying. She cast a silencing spell so know one can hear her. She's the only one in the girls dorm. She just thinks about Harry. How she met her in the hogwarts express, proudly presenting herself to him and fixing his glasses. How she had been there for him. How she had saved him a multiple times. Hermione is Happy that she is an important part of Harry's life. His best friend. Just a FRIEND. Thinking about this, Hermione's heart shatter into a million pieces.

Hermione promise herself that no matter what happen, she will Always Support and Love him no matter what. Hermione whispered to herself,

"I will get over this. Im a strong woman. No matter what happen, for better or for worse, I will always be there for him and Love him. Nothing can change that."

After saying this to herself, she let out a smile. A smile that she hope Harry will never forget. The smile that always bring him light whenever he's in the dark. But what's the point, he's happy with another girl. A girl that would never be her.  After thinking about all of this, Hermione fell asleep. Crying her eyes out.

A/N:

Im sad writing this chapter. But these questions have been wondering in my mind. I just want to write this. And sorry if its short.

By the way, thank you guys very much for 160+ reads and 15 votes. Im not expecting that this book will reach that. I just want to thank ChescaRivera3 for encouraging me to write this book. At first I dont want to but I want to. I just dont know what to do. Thank you very very much for encouraging me to write this book so I can share my ideas with others. I thought that no one will read this but you guys prove me wrong. I want to thank each one of you for supporting me especially ChescaRivera3 . And guys, please comment if you have i deas bcuz sometimes Im having a writers block but that wouldn't stop me from writing more. Thank you guys. I just want to say that to thank each and every one of you. I hope that you like my stories even tho im not good at it. I will try to improve. I think that's it. Bye!!!

           Wait wait wait............

           How could I forget......

          Happy Happy Birthday to the one and only Harry Potter,  
          Daniel Jacob Radcliffe.
                  Thank you for everything. We will always be here for you, support you and love you. Thank u for playing the most important role in Harry Potter, Harry Potter himself. Wish you all the best and good luck......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

                         I Love you Dan FOREVER and For ALWAYS❤️❤️❤️😘😘😍😍😍😍

                   "Dan you didn't get lucky. You were and are the PERFECT Harry and will be FOREVER."       -Emma Watson to Daniel Radcliffe❤️❤️❤️

"       -Emma Watson to Daniel Radcliffe❤️❤️❤️

         P.S : I didn't actually forget it.😝😝😝