I will love you for the rest of my life. ( dan and emma )

Emma is in the last shoot of The Circle. She have a date with her boyfriend William Mack Knight. She moved in with him in NYC about six months from now. They arrived at Per Se.

"Emma I need to tell you something", William said.

"What is it?" Said Emma.

" I-II....." William 

     "Spit it out!" Emma said with impatience.

     " I need to break up with you" William said

     "How could YOU! I do everything for you. I left my friends and my family just to be        with you and you dump me like a garbage why! WHY!" Emma yelled.

                  The whole restaurant is looking at them. Emma stormed off from the restaurant and get in her car. Emma is driving really fast and crying her eyes out. She's planning to go to Dan's condo to talk to him. She didn't realize that she is driving really fast and hit a truck.

                   Dan is on his way to his condo. He stayed in NYC after him and Erin broke up. Now he is planning to go back to London. Suddenly his phone ring when he is driving.

" Is this Daniel Radcliffe? "

"Yes umm.... who's this?"

"Miss Watson got into a car accident. And you are on her emergency contacts."

"Ok Im, Im gonna go there immediately."

Dan is crying while he is driving. Emma meanseverything to him. She is his everything. He can't live without her. He has a secret crush on her but he didn't tell that to her. He now arrived at the hospital. Dan rush to the nurse counter.

"Where is Emma? Is she ok? Is everything alright? Tell me!!" Daniel yelled at the nurse.

"Sir she is in a surgery right now. Please take a seat and wait." Daniel nodded.

Daniel is waiting patiently. He hope that Emma will be ok. The question that goes onto his mind was HOW? And WHY?. That question keep bugging his mind. He is interrupted when the doctor came out of the surgery room. He rushed into the doctor.

"Mr Radcliffe?"

"What happened to Emma? Is she ok? Alright?" Daniel asked the doctor.

"There is good news and bad news. Miss Watson is safe. But...... she has Amnesia"

Hearing that, Dan broke into trillion pieces. He collapsed. He cant think straight. All he could think about is Emma. How can she remembered the good times they had? Moments they share with each other. Problems that the one tell the other. How can she remembered

"Where is she "

"Shes in the recovery room."

Daniel rushed into the recovery room. In there, he find a sleeping Emma. She is sleeping peacefully. Dan took a seat beside her bed and kept crying. He cried himself to sleep. Suddenly, Emma woke up.

            "Who are you? Why am I here? Who am I?!!" Emma yelled

            "It's me, Daniel your best friend!" Dan said while tears escaped from his eyes.