The day we met (Dan and Emma)

Dan's P.O.V

                                           Oh my gosh!! I can't believe it, I am chosen to play Harry Potter in The Harry Potter franchise! Just Woah! This is the best day of my life, I cannot express my joy right now. I'm getting ready to go to a meeting to meet the cast of the film. I'm so exited!

Emma's P.O.V

I'm very Happy to get the role Hermione in the Harry Potter franchise. I auditioned several rimes and I finally get the role. Im getting ready to go to a meeting. Chris told me that they have finally found the right Harry for the series. I can't wait to meet also the other cast.

          Dan's P.O.V

                         We finally made it to the place. I was greeted with Chris who helped me to get the role and the director. I will also meet the author, J.K Rowling. I cant wait to meet the other cast. Especially the ones who will play, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, Harry's best friends. I hope that I will get along with them and also to be their friend.

           "Dan you finally made it. Come on inside. The ones who will play Hermione and Ron are waiting inside. You three will practice a scene from the movie. And I think later you will have a press comference, Alright?"Chris told me and I nodded.

             Chris lead me to the room where we will do some kind of scene to practice it from the movie. Then I saw a girl, I was mesmerized by her. I don't know why. I think thet she will play Hermione Granger. And she was talking to a red-headed boy that I assumed that will play as Ron Weasley. I walked up to them.

           "Hi, Im Daniel, Daniel Radcliffe." I introduced myself.

           "Im Rupert Grint" said the red-headed boy.

           "And I am Emma Watson, the one who will play Hermione." She said proudly.

          "Ok guys let's get into business." Chris yelled. And we play a scene that is part of the movie. But that is just a rehearsal. I cannot take my eyes off of Emma. She is just simply Beautiful.

            Emma's P.O.V

                                      Finally arived at the studio. I went inside and saw a red-headed boy which I assumed that will play Ron Weasley. I introduced myself to him and we had a chat for a while. We are waiting for the boy that will play Harry Potter. While we are having our chat, a boy came to our direction and introduced himself to us. There stood thee Harry Potter. I am amazed on how the staff find this boy, he is the perfect Harry in my opinion. He got his feautures, he only needed the glasses. I introduced myself and also Rupert. We we're chatting for a while when Chris told us to get ready for the scene. I can't wait for the next years!

           Dan's P.O.V

                                       We are done with the scene and we are getting ready for the press conference. Im a little nervous because this is the first time I have been in a press conference and Im shy. At some point I look up at Emma. I think I have a crush on her. She is beautiful. I hope that we three will both have a good friendship. I can't wait what the future will hold!

 I can't wait what the future will hold!

A/N:

How cute little Daniel staring at Emma. By the way this chapter indicates on how Dan had a crush on her on the first film. Take note, this is only me imagining the situation. I also didn't include Emma bcuz at this time I think she had a crush on Tom? I dunno. Sorry for this lamey chapter can't think of an idea on this chapter but I have some drafts that I can't wait to publish. By the way, guys again thank you for 713 reads😱😱!! Oh my I can't I think Im gonna faint!! You guys Amazed me!! Now I just want to know what will this book will hold in the future!! Thank You Thank you guys for all of the support and appreciation that you have given to this book. I really appreciate it! I mean this book only had 5 chapters but it is close in 1k reads?! Just wow!! I wanna jump in Joy but it is late at night so I can't!! Again thank you very much guys! I dont know what I will do if this book will reach 1k reads. If you had any suggestion or some weird idea just comment below!! Thank you very much guys, you dont know how this makes me happy. *virtual hugs and kisses😘😘So that's it. Just want to update. Im gonna sleep now. There is also a test tomorrow so yeah! Wish me luck! ❤️❤️❤️

Until Next Time
ADIOS!!