Birthday Blast (Harmione)

Nobody's P.O.V

Hermione's birthday is less than 3 days and Harry want it to be special. But what will He do? Set a date on the room of requirement... no... take her to hogsmeade... not good enough. After a whole hour he finally decides on what to do.

    He set it up, with a little bit of help of course. He set it all up during tha last hours before her birthday. On the day of her birthday, He wrote a little note and placed it on the book Hermione always reads. Hermione then saw the little note on it and it read.

Dressed up a bit. Meet me at the common room at nine.

                                                Harry

Hermione just chuckles but obeyed him. Before nine, Harry waiting for Hermione to come down. He is wearing a black slacks, a white long sleeve, and one of his nice robes. He started pacing back and forth. He then tried to fix his hair a bit. He fix it. Well he tried to. But then again, Hermione likes it a little messy. After a minute or so, he caught her glimpse on the side of his eye. He looks at his beautiful girlfriend, standing infront of him. He thinks to himself, "how did I get this lucky."

"Is this fine?" Hermione wore a velvet dress, with a pair of red high heels, her hair in a nice bun, wearing lip gloss, and wearing the necklace Harry gave her.

"Wow, Hermione, you look, just, Wow." They both giggled.

"So where are you taking me?"

"You'll find out sooner. But first, you must waer this."

     Harry then blindfolded Hermione. She let him blindfolded her because she trust him.

"Please don't let me fall Harry."

"No promises"

   Hermione slaps him in the arm.

"Ouch"

      Harry lead her. Hermione have a strong grip on his arm so she wouldn't fall down. They soon reach the black lake. Harry then took off Hermione's blindfold. She gasped on what she saw. Just hear the black lake, there was a picnic mat layed. With a picnic basket.

"You did all of this?"

"I did it, with a little bit of help of course." Harry then was greeted by a loving kiss from Hermione.

"C'mon Hermione, its just the start of it. Be prepared."

They talked while eating the food Harry prepared for them. After finishing up, they cleaned the mess they made on the blanket, took aside the basket, and layed under millions of stars.

"I've always love staring at the stars. They are just so beautiful and precious." Hermione said dreamily.

"Yup they are."

She then looked at Harry. Surprisingly, staring at her.

"How could you say that. You're not even looking at it."

"Well, Im looking at a more beautiful and precious thing in this world."

Hermione just smiled and pecked him at the lips.

"Now Hermione look up."

As she looked up, there was fireworks. And the fireworks formed words which says,

Happy Birthday Mione
I Love You

Hermione was taken aback from all of this. She was surprised.

"Wow, Fred and George really did well." They both chuckled in the sarcasm.

Harry then reaches for a box on the picnic basket. It was nicely and neatly wrapped.

"What's this?"

"Your present of course. Now open it."
.
Hermione opened the box to see a bracelet that says Always. And their names was engraved at the back of it.

"What did I do to deserve all of this? What did I do to deserve you?" Hermione asks.

"Well, I must say, I'm also asking the same question."

"I love you so much Harry James Potter"

"I love you more Hermione Jean Granger."

     Harry put their foreheads on each other. And then Harry the sneaky bot he is, stole a kiss from Hermione.

"Happy Birthday Mione."

A/N

       Im so Sorry for the long wait 221bRavenTardis2Y5 . Im super busy and don't know what to do. I have lost inpiration for this book. I am officially putting this book on-hold. I have just lost inspiration to write. I am so so sorry for those who are expecting me to update. Im just so so sorry. Im sorry that I dissapoint ya'll. Might as well let you know than leave you hanging here. Reasons, I have just, not been obssessed to Harmione and Danemma over these last months. Well yes, I still ship them, but Im not obssessed of them like before. I rarely watch edits anymore, hence, I don't read fanfictions anymore. I am not active on this account anymore. I have just lost inspiration to this book. I have found myself obssessed with another thing and that is the band why don't we. But Harry Potter will always be in my heart. Harmione will always be. I will cherish it forever. My Harry Potter journey has not ended. Im just putting this book on hold. Maybe some time in the future, I might update but I will barely. Again, I am so sorry if I dissapointed you, if I have failed you. Im just so so sorry. And please don't hate on me. Please. I never thought this day will come. Again, Im sorry.

I wanted to thank all of those who have support this book, who supported me throughout this whole book. Again thanks so much Itsme_chesPotter for the inspiration. And for being with me through the whole journey. Thank you for reading, for appreciating what I wrote. Simply thank you. Thank you for everything. I think that is it. Thank you again and see you next time, maybe the last time I'm saying this...

  Adios