Chapter Eight: Woman With A Plan

LiyahPhiloso! 💭 here. This chapter is Dedicated to bennyboobear for being my motivation of updating this story, I love and appreciate you please know I mean that! And to all of you who vote and comment on not only this story but my other, much love and virtual kisses! ❤😘😘

As the day dragged on, I stayed in my thoughts thinking of ways to get revenge on Jason. I've come to the decision that I wanted to get back at him, no.......even Steven. But I doubt I can inflict all the pain he's caused me on him, if not more but if I was successful in that endeavor we'll be more than even...we'd be about square. I decided to come up with a plan so brilliant he'll be so stunned to even react and when he does it'll be too late. Now, I'm not planning murder...well not a physical one at least. These years he's killed my emotions again and again and I think it's time I've made a massacre of his. The perfect emotional carnage. Now that I have the concept, I just need the details. One step at a time Alyssa.

Hearing the door slam shut I jumped off the bed and ran into our master bathroom. Closing the door I opened the cabinet below the sink and pulled out my makeup bag, shaking the light dust off of it I unzipped it quickly and pulled out the needed materials. Now I don't know exactly what I plan to do, but I know whatever it is I can't look like a zombie doing it.

Trying to rush, I quickly applied moisturizer and lightly applied toner to my face. I automatically saw a change, my dry face looked vibrant from the lotion. Adding spots of red lipstick I smear it on my lips for a faint rouge appear. Lastly, a pale beige eye shadow I went with a somewhat natural look. Key word somewhat.
I heard Jason footsteps booming up the stairs as I zipped the medium size bag back up and threw it carelessly under the sink. Noticing my BLACK perfume I sprayed some on my neck and wrists quickly.
Speed walking to the dresser I flew it open and pulled out a navy blue short sheer gown, discarding of my previous wear I rushed to put it on. I could hear Jason's footsteps getting closer, he's in the hall now no doubt.
Throwing my previous in the corner of the dresser I ran past our desk, and jumped on the bed. Jason was now at the door.
Looking at the desk again I realized it would look stupid if I was just doing nothing.
Leaping over to the desk I swiped a book and my seeing glasses and jumped on the bed one last time just as Jason opened the door. The bed was still giggling slightly and Jason looked at me oddly.

"What was all the noise-"

"What noise?" I said.

"All the moving around I heard."

I proceeded to flip a page from the book I was pretending to read.

"I didn't hear anything. I've been here the whole time."

Clearing my throat I peeked above the book to see Jason closing the door behind him and untying his suit tie.

"Okay." He said under his breath. I almost didn't catch it. When he glanced at me I raised the book back over my face. My plan is starting to seem like a real bust right about now.

"Hey."

"Hm?" I answered a little too quickly for my liking.

Jason walked closer to the bed.

"Put the book down for a minute?"

Closing my book I put it on the lamp table beside me along with my glasses.

Jason kept looking at me intently, like he was trying to figure out something, then I saw his eyes go a bit wide.

"Why do you have makeup on?"

Smirking on the inside at his question, I kept a blank face on the exterior. I knew he would notice, he's always said in the past I looked best with red lips.

"You don't like it?" I pouted, faking hurt at his question.

Going away suddenly, Jason muttered a "No" before throwing his tie and shirt in the laundry basket.

----------------------------------------------------*