Chapter 7

Bella's POV
As we arrived at the hotel, hoards of girls were standing outside the entrance fighting to get it. It was a struggle to get out of the car, let alone get into the hotel.

There was a guy standing outside who was making sure the people entering the hotel had reservations. As I walked up to him I was pushed out if the way by a tall girl.

'Excuse me!' I said.

'What? You were in my way. Move.' she said.

Two could play this game. I hate rude people.

'Incase you were wondering bitch I was about to check in and don't tell me to move before I sm-'

'Bella she's not worth it! Just drop it' Blaire said.

I didn't come here to argue anyway so I just dropped it and let her check in. I hated girls like that, they pissed me off.

After telling the guy at the front my name and showing him my permit to prove I was me, he let us in so we could officially check in and get our room key.

I walked up to the desk and told the lady my name.

'Isabelle Walker'

'Good afternoon Miss Walker. you booked a double room with an ocean view, correct?' The lady said.

'That sounds about right' I said with a smile.

'Wonderful! Here is your room key Miss Walker. Your room number is 621. That's on the 6th floor and 21st door down. Enjoy your stay!'

'Thank you very much!'

Blaire and I grabbed our bag, making our way to the elevator. I pressed number 6 once we got in. As we arrived on the floor I looked for the 21st door down, opened the door with the key card and entered the room.

After putting our stuff down Blaire and I decided to freshen up and make our way down to the beach.

I put on my neon pink bikini top with matching bottoms. I wore high waisted shorts and a crochet top over the top of my bikini. I then put on some sunscreen, put my hair up in a bun and popped on my sunglasses. I was ready.

As I walked out of the door I ran into something hard and dropped to the ground.

Cam's POV
A bit past 1pm we arrived at the hotel and entered in the back. There were girls surrounding the front of the hotel making it impossible for me and the guys to get in. Us walking past them would basically be us asking to be trampled and groped.

After checking in I made my way up to the 6th floor. My room number was 622.

I dropped my stuff off and met up with Carter and Nash who were in Carter's room which was down the hall.

I knocked, waited a sec and then they finally opened the door.

'Sup guys' I said.

'Suuuuup' they both said.

After Carter unpacked we all decided to go down to the beach. We were gonna leave in 5 minutes so Nash and I ran down to our rooms to change into our swim trunks.

As I ran to my room, I couldn't slow down fast enough before I ran into someone. She fell onto the ground in a heap.

'I'm so sorry!' I said as I reached out my hand to help her up.

She took my hand and I helped her off the ground while she looked around herself to see if she had broken anything.

I still couldn't see who it was but something seemed familiar about her.

'Anything broken?' I asked.

'I don't think so, just a bit winded.' She said as she looked up, laughing.

At that moment our eyes locked. It seemed like an eternity before any of us said anything. This was the girl. THE girl. The one I saw at the airport a couple days ago. The one I thought I would never see again. She was real and in front of me.

'Hi'

'Hi'

(A/N) Oh sh*t shaniqua!! He found her, she met Cameron. Who knows what's gonna happen next? Oh wait I do! Hahaha