Chapter 3

Blaire's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Me and Bella always made pancakes when we had sleepovers. I guess you could call this a sleepover. Maybe a really long one though. In 2 weeks me and Bella will be flying back to California where she and I will start high school as Freshmen! I can't wait!!

I put on a sweater and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

'Morning sleeping beauty! Do you have any idea what time it is?' Bella said.

'Morning and yeah it's like 10,11am?' I said.

'Mhmm, any who, PANCAKES!' She said.

'With powde-'

'With powdered sugar and syrup? Yes.' She said with a smile.

Bella's POV

After eating breakfast we decided to log onto twitter and see what was happening.

'My feed is blowing up with Magcon notifications, do you know what it's about?' Blaire asked.

'Yeah, apparently the boys are coming to San Francisco a week after we get back!'

'OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS WE HAVE TO GO!' She said.

'OMG YES! We're going to Magcon. We're going to Magcon... WERE GOING TO FREAKING MAGCON!'

After our freak out session we came to a realization.

'How are we going to buy the tickets?'

I managed to involve Magcon in this chapter! Haha I promise that when she gets to America there will be a lot more of Cam and the boys, pinky promise!