Chapter 6

Cameron's POV

I stepped off the plane and inhaled the fresh air. I was finally back in California. Magcon San Francisco was this weekend and I was so pumped. I have a feeling it's gonna be the best one yet.

As I went to get my bag, I heard screaming outside. I was expecting it considering we did tell the fans we were flying in today. I just didn't expect there to be so many.

I took one last breath, put a smile on my face and left the terminal with my bag slung across one shoulder. I was ready.

'OMG Cameron hi, can you follow me on twitter?!'

'CAM I LOVE YOU!'

'I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY CAM'

'You look really nice Cam!'

All I could hear was girls shouting my name. Their faces were a blur. As I looked off to the side, something caught my eye. She was beautiful.

She had long brown hair which she put in a high ponytail. She was wearing denim shorts which showed off her amazing tan long legs. She looked so relaxed in her white t shirt. Then I saw her smile and the wind was knocked out of me. She was perfect.

As I admired her I caught her eye. She looked me up and down, looked into my eyes and smiled. Then she turned, walked out of the airport and into the city. I hoped I would see her again but chances were I wouldn't.

(A/N) Sorry this is a short chapter, I'm planning on making the next one longer!