Chapter 10

Bella's POV

'We have to stop meeting like this' I said.

'Agreed!' he said laughing.

I rolled off of him and sat in the sand within breathing space of him.

'So are you stalking me?' I said as I faked a sexy pose and winked at him.

'So what if I am, do you mind?' he said.

'Definitely not!' I said sarcastically while laughing.

I always seemed to be laughing when I was with him. He made me happy.

'Well good, I won't stop then' he said with a wink.

After a few awkward glances and a long silence I decided to get up.

'Well I should get back to Blaire. She must be wondering where I am.' I said as I brushed the sand off of my body.

'Yeah probably, sorry for running you over again!'

'See you later!' I said as I laughed.

'Hopefully' he said with a wink.

I smiled and walked back to Blaire. She had this knowing smirk on her face and it annoyed me but I was too happy to care.

'Shut up!' I said.

'I haven't said anything! Don't let me interrupt your thoughts Cinderella' she said.

I pushed her and we walked up the beach.

'Come on, it's getting dark and I'm hungry' I said.

'You're always hungry'

'Shut up!'

*At the hotel*

We went into the hotel to grab a bite to eat. I had a 8oz steak and fries. I love my steaks! Blaire had a plate of spaghetti carbonara. As soon as the food came we focused on eating. 15 minutes into the meal we started talking about the events of today.

It was so amazing that we just met the people we came here to meet in the first place, before plan. And as a bonus, I happened to fall ON TOP of Cameron Dallas. It's unreal!

After our meal we decided to go up to our room and rest. Magcon was tomorrow after all.

'Hey Blaire, I'll meet you upstairs. I just need to grab something from the spa.' I said.

'Okay babe, see you in a bit!' she said with a smile and walked towards the elevator.

With that, I walked into the spa towards the nail polish section. Mine was chipping even though I did it the day before yesterday!

As I walked towards the nail polishes there was a group of girls standing in front of it so I decided to stand off to the side till they leave. Since the only reason I came in here was for the nail polish, I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

'I think Cam met a girl'

I wonder who? It's not like I'm jealous.

'I know, I saw them at the beach all over each other!'

I was at the beach today...

'What does she look like?!'

'She was wearing a pink bikini and she was tan with long legs. She was pretty.' one girl said with a frown.

'I'll be happy for him but it doesn't mean I don't wanna kill her!' one girl said with a laugh but something about her tone said she wasn't joking.

Upon hearing that I dashed out of the mini store. This hit a fragile point of my past.

I walked up the a wall and leaned against it to try and steady my breathing and calm down.

When I was around 14 I was really outgoing. I would always go out with my friends to hang out and walk home later than normal. I lived in a small town so nothing ever happened.

One night as I was walking back from a friends house a group of boys who looked about 18 approached me. They reeked of alcohol. I was so scared but I tried not to show it. I tried walking around them to avoid them completely but one of them ran up to me and started to try to grope me. I swatted his hand away and kept walking. I guess I angered him so he grabbed my arm to turn me around and he slapped me.

His friends came over to see what was going on. Apparently I disrespected him. As a 'punishment' they decided to beat me.

Long story short, they almost killed me. If it hadn't been for a man who was driving by and stopped them, I would have been left for dead.

Now, I don't take threats lightly. On the outside I might be laughing as if it was a joke but on the inside I fight the images of that night and try to hold myself together.

I walked towards the stairs, thinking that the walk up would give me more than enough time to calm down and collect myself.

As I arrived on the 6th floor I saw someone blocking the door. Their back was facing me so I couldn't see who it was. They looked familiar though.