Chapter 5

Bella's POV

As I took my luggage down the stairs I looked around my house one more time. I was going to miss it and all my friends but I came to a realization. Life is a journey of a thousand miles that begins with one step. Going now was me starting my journey and finding myself. Yes I would miss everyone but I would see them again.

*Airport*

"United flight 931 is now boarding group 5"

I grabbed my carry on, my passport and my boarding pass. I was so ready for this.

As I settled in my plane I looked at Blaire, looked out the window and thought of the future. I smiled to myself and thought: this is gonna a kick ass summer!!

*On the plane about to land in San Francisco*

I took off my sleeping mask and looked out the window. After 10 hours we were finally almost there. I nudged Blaire to wake her up and tell her we were almost there. The flight was so much fun. Normally I just fly alone to SF but having Blaire here with me was so much fun. We spent the majority of the flight talking about the boys.

I said how if Cam has a conversation with me I would go into a shock induced coma. Then we talked about the height of the boys. Blaire said that is Carter is shorter than her she might die which I don't doubt one bit. I always wonder about the height of the boys. Nash is really tall and so is Taylor but I can never really tell if Cam is part of their 'tall crew'.

After that we both dozed off into sleep until now, meaning we slept for 4 hours. It doesn't sound like a lot but it's more than I normally get on flights so I'm not complaining.

As the flight attendants came around with our breakfast I sat and listened to 'Flights'. Ironic considering we were on a flight ;)

After breakfast we prepared for landing. I packed things away and closed my eyes for the last 10 minutes of the flight.

*on the ground*

After going through immigration we got our bags and started to walk out. When I put in my SIM card I was bombarded by notifications from twitter. Apparently, Cam, Nash, Jack G and Carter were at the airport because they had just arrived.

'Blaire guess what?!' I said

'What?'

'The boys are-'

Before I could finish my sentence to tell Blaire the boys were here, I was cut off by a group of screaming girls. I guess they found them.

'The boys are at the airport!' I screamed at Blaire so that she could hear me.

'I can see that' she said as she laughed.

As we walked away to meet my grandma and Blaire's parent I took a quick look at the group of girls surrounding the boys. I could just see Cam. As I looked, we caught each other's eye at the same time. I gave him a small smile, turned, and walked away to my family. I didn't get to see his reaction but I'm hoping he smiled back.

A/N sorry it took like a week to update, I was busy plus I had writers block :/ x