Chapter 11

Cam's POV

I felt someone tap my shoulder.

'Excuse me. you're blocking my door.'

That voice seemed familiar. I turned around to apologize to find her standing there. Bella; looking more beautiful than ever.

'Okay, now I know you're stalking me.' she said.

'I'm not I promise this is my room' I said as I pointed to my door.

'And this is-mine.' She said as she pointed to her door.

'This day keeps getting better and better doesn't it?' I asked.

'Definitely' She said.

'Well I'm just gonna go, um see you later I guess?' she said.

'Hopefully' I said with a wink.

She turned towards her door and knocked but there was no answer. She tried again and there was no answer.

'No one home?' I asked.

'Guess not!' she said with a laugh.

'I can wait with you?'

'Okay, but I'm annoying, just warning you.' she said as she slid down the wall onto the ground.

I sat next to her and started making small talk to pass the time. I could tell that something was on her mind but I wasn't going to ask. I barely knew the girl.

I could also tell she was tired but fighting it. It was adorable.

*2 hours later*

It's was a bit past 11pm. Bella was fast asleep on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful and effortlessly beautiful. I, well we, weren't going to stay out here the entire night so I unlocked my door, picked her up bridal style, and tucked her into the bed. I grabbed a blanket and pillow and slept on the floor next to the bed.

Before turning in for the night, I bent down and kissed Bella on the forehead and said goodnight to her.

Bella's POV

'Goodnight beautiful'

That's the last thing I heard before passing into a peaceful sleep.

*Around 3am*

Cam's POV

For some reason I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the excitement of Magcon or maybe it was because I was in a room with Bella or because I was just nervous overall.

I could hear her tossing and turning in the bed. Maybe she was having a bad dream. I got up to check on her.

I gave her a soft nudge to wake her up. As I did that she started screaming.

'Bella! Bella wake up!'

She finally opened her eyes and started crying. I sat next to her and hugged her.

'I'm so sorry, it was just a dream.' she said.

' I guessed. You were moving a lot. Are you okay?' I said.

'Yeah I'm fine, thanks!' She said.

'Wait, how the hell did I get in here?!' she said.

I chuckled and said 'I brought you in here last night because you fell asleep on my shoulder waiting for your friend to open your door.'

She gave me a bewildered look.

It took me a second to register why but then I understood.

'OH! No, nothing happened! I slept on the floor.' I said with a sheepish smile.

'Well thank you! We should get back to sleep.' she said.

'Agreed. I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight!' I said as I made my was towards my spot on the floor.

'Goodnight Cam'

About 5 minutes later I heard Bella tossing and turning in the bed.

'Hey Cam?' she whispered loudly.

'Yeah?' I whispered.

'Can you lay with me?' she said.

'Sure thing sweet.'

I grabbed my pillow and scooted into bed next to her as she rested her head on my chest.

'Goodnight Cam' she said with a sigh.

'Goodnight beautiful' I said before I drifted off into sleep.