Chapter 7

Shoot, there's no more empty rooms. Michael and Skyler is together. Dan and Phil is together. Molly and Ollie is with Hugo and Torrie. Where am I? I don't even know where's Newt.

"Dammit." I muttered. I walked to an empty table and look out of the window.

"Um, miss can I- Oh," a voice stopped. I turned around to see who it is and It's the one and Only Newt.

"(y/n), long time no see..." He shyly said. He rubbed the back of his neck and I admit, He was cute. What am I thinking?

"Sit Newt Sit." I laughed. He's just standing there like a total idiot. He quickly sat down and stared at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. He shook his head and look through the window. Now I'm the one who is staring.

"Hey (y/N), have you read my letter?" He asked. He looked at me and I stopped dreaming.

I shook my head. What letter? He started explaining what has happened. What he wrote in the letter. (Read chapter 5 if you don't know)

"Molly and Torrie, in my room?" I questioned. He nodded

What will happen in Hogwarts now? Last time, I almost died. This year, what?

My thoughts was interrupted by the trolley.

"Anything from the trolley dear?" The lady asked.

"One every flavor beans please." I said. I payed and she walked away.

"No Liquorice Wand?" Newt asked. I shook my head. That's what he gets for not asking. And stealing my sweet in Hogwarts.

~Flashback~

"What's this?" Newt asked. He pointed to my Liquorice Wand and Chocolate frogs.

"Food?" I said(?). He shook his head.

"Where did you got it?" He asked. Oh. that.

"Well, found it on my bed, with a love letter. I can't not accept free food you know." I answered.

"Let my see," he curiously said. He gestured a 'give me' with his hands.

I gave him the one of the chocolate frogs. He took a bite.

"NEWT!" I shouted. I steal the sweet away from him.

"Don't accept their love please. You're mine." He said. God, he's being over protective.

"Since when I was yours?" I asked. I hate being owned.

"Fine, I'm yours?" Newt said(?).

"No yours or mine. Let's be even and own each other but- wait, since when are we dating?" I interrupted myself.

"Now." He surprisingly carried me like I'm a bride or a dead person. Wow, way to break the atmosphere me.

~End~

I gave him a One bean and guess what, he got ear wax.

"That's disgusting!" He shouted, earning shushes.

I ate one and got apple pie.

"I got a good one!" I hurray.

He ate another one and his face turned to a disgusted face.

"What you get?" I asked.

"Dog food." He answered. I got goosebumps.

~Molly's P.O.V~

"So, truth or dare Hugo?" I asked. Hugo looked at me with fright.

"Truth." He answered.

Ollie hand gestures that we should whisper but I got a good one.

"At what rate do you like your Potato?" I asked him. (Translate: Potato is Crush in Wings way.)

"Screw You Molly." Hugo answered. Ollie started laughing.

"You like potatoes?" Torrie asked Hugo. Ollie laughed even louder.

I pinched Ollie, resulting him flinch.

"Ye-yeah." Hugo answered. I hold back my laughter.

"Molly, I will say 5." He answered. Wow, that little. But they blush a lot.

"Torrie, Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." She answered with confidence.

"Tell me who you like." He said. Oh god.

"I'll whisper." She answered and he nodded. I know what she'll do. It's okay, I can hear perfectly.

"I like... AGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" She screamed and Hugo winced in pain. He covered his ears.

"Hugo, are you okay?" She asked concerned. (If you don't know, I'll explained later.)

"I'm fine. Who is it?" He asked.

"I said it already."

Ollie and I laughed at his stupidness. "Dammit."

~Skyler P.O.V~

Michael ditched me. I wish he's back.

"Saw you lonely so I came." A girl voice appeared. I looked up and saw Hermione.

"Sorry Mione. Didn't saw you there." I sniffed.

"Michael huh?" She asked. She knows what happened.

I nodded and she huffed. "It's always Magobi. Why did he leave you and go with that girl?" She pointed at a girl. Michael sat there. With her.

"Probably better than me." I sniffed. I cried silently. He hates me now, right?

"You're not better than her. Probably, he's just to dumb to think." Hermione pointed out.

I chuckled. Hermione knows me, this is why she's my bestie I guess.

"Hey Skyler, Hey Hermione!" A girl appeared. Summer.

"Summer Lily Potter, where is Harry?" We both asked.

"Somewhere, I came here with the Dursley's, I think."

"But they don't know-"

"Shush and let me be." Summer shushes us.

______________________________________

Explanation: when Torrie said she'll sait who she likes, she screamed and said 'Hugo, are you okay?' Which means: minus the scream equals Hugo.

I broke Skyler's heart btw. Sorry guys. But I was having another idea.

Anyways, Peace out Angels

Q: are you one of those people who likes Zodiac or one of the people who hates Zodiac?

A:I Love Zodiac very much. My sister likes zodiac as well. My mom is neutral and My dad hates zodiac.