Chapter 12

{Monday}

I walked with my Slytherin friends to potions class. There then, I saw my niece walk to the class. This is going to be a very long class...

I sat down next to Torrie while Skyler sat down across us next to, the one and only, Draco Malfoy.

"We never get the chance to talk with each other, Hi," Draco said to Skyler, "I'm Draco Malfoy." he pulls out his hands for a handshake. She accepts it.

"I see you're in Slytherin, best house isn't it?" He asked. Skyler nodded, didn't want to answer to the Slytherin Prince. Come on, we all agree that he is the prince after all, even though he is my niece.

He looked at me and smiled. He knew that i knew his weakness, why not act kind?

...

We exited the lesson feeling grumpy. come on! We listened to every bit of what professor Snape did and did the exact same thing! give us a break.

"What do we have next?" Draco asked. Yep, now we're his friends. where is Crabb and Goyle when you need them?

"We have spare." Torrie said, straight forward like always.

He looked around the area and saw someone, he went away. Suddenly, i breathed air once again.

"What.... The Frick?" Skyler questioned.

"Can't breathe the same air as my niece." I gasped for air. Skyler face palmed and walked away.

Surprisingly enough, Newt was in front of me. Seemed to be looking for someone. Torrie walked away and I didn't notice because Newt's face shines in the light. Merlin's Beard, I'm cheesy.

"Heyyyy I was looking for you!" Newt shouted. He hugged me as soon as he finished his sentence. The hug was tighter than my soul.

"Ayeeeee, That's nice!" I replied, dying from the hug. This feeling just warms me up inside.

"So, a date?" He mumbled. Too bad I heard it!

Wait what? A DATE?! Let me just pretend I didn't hear that!

"Did you said something?" I asked, innocently. He looked into my eyes and shook his head. Liar.

We walked into the tree outside and talked about how's going with our lessons. Course, as 12 year olds.

"Have you seen Phil?" A voice pants. I look up and saw Dan panting for air. How far did he ran?

"No, why?" I answered. He looked confused but went back to his usual mood.

"FLIPPING STOLE MY FOOD!" He shouted and ran ahead. Wow, that's so Phil. Newt and I started talking about more things like our favorite colours, Games, Houses... Actually Houses are pretty obvious. We both lost our memory for some reason, which is more confusing than ever.

"how many hours did we talk?" I asked. He looked at the clock across us and said 30 minutes. BOI.

"WE HAVE 1 HOUR AND A HALF TILL LUNCH?!" I shouted. he nodded and covered my mouth with his bare hands.

he whispered some things that questions my insanity like, Torrie and Hugo met when, Michael talks about Skyler in the dorm, Dan never knew we're actually pretty old, etc. Honestly, only Phil knows Scamander is like, a Scamander! He doesn't know i'm a pretty old human being! Dan only knew that i'm a Malfoy.... What?

{Phil's P.O.V}

I ran into the prefect's bathroom, and that's a mistake. Instantly got caught and Dan caught up to me.

"STOP STEALING MY FOOOOOODDD!" Dan repeatedly hits me, over and over and over again till I know what's happening. I stopped him punching me immediately and grabbed his hand to find (Y/N) And Newt. I swear I saw them somewhere.

I found them sitting under some tree and looked at their actions.

"Don't interrupt them," Dan warned.

"Yeah Yeah," I shushed him. They are the cutest i've ever seen yet. Actually, the cutest is when Newt held (Y/N)'s hand, Right when we walked to the Hufflepuff's table. Yep, that's the cutest.

"Oh shoot they're leaving!" Phil shout-whispered. i checked the clock right across them. 1:00 PM.

Merlin's beard, It's lunch.

"Wait!" Newt shouted. (Y/N) looked back, to see Newt smiling as the cutest Human for her. Cringed me, not gonna lie.

Newt held (Y/N) and walked to the Great Hall. HOLY SH-

"Um, Phil?" Dan asked.

"what?"

he held out my hand which is still holding his. I instantly let go and walked to the Great Hall. Hoping to steal more of Dan's food.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO, I'M BACK (like I said) AND GOT THE TIMETABLE SORTED.

I read through 2 books and realised i really need some Newt moments cause that's what the FF is about. so i did.

and some PHAN if (that's not enough). Man, I'm glad to be back <3

Peace Out, Angels!