Chapter 9

• Your P.O.V •

Harry and Ron skipped the ceremony I guess. I didn't see them at the Gryffindor table.

The fact that Ollie is chosen to be in Gryffindor is harder for Molly. They're usually together and now, I guess it's over. Unless they actually talk in some times.

Newt and I secretly went to our dorms together. When it's time for Slytherins and Hufflepuffs to break, we hugged and leave each other. It's okay, we can see each other sometimes.

"Don't be sad Sky," Torrie comforted Skyler, "there are plenty of fishes in the sea."

I turned around, seeing Skyler sad as heck. What did Michael do this time?

"Oh hi!" A voice appeared behind us. Oh look, it's (E/N).

"Hi..." Skyler replied. I guess it's a pretty hard time for her.

"Hi (E/N), never knew this was your house as well." Torrie blurted. There is one thing Torrie, Skyler and I have in common.

We all hate (e/n). First thing is to hang with Michael and that makes Michael stay with her instead of Skyler.

"Well, see you guys later?" She question.

"Yeah..." we said. I can sense the sourness in her.

You: *lets not.*

Torrie: *shall we try to avoid her?*

Sky: *its fine.*

Torrie: *still plenty of fishes in the sea.*

You: *seriously, Michael actually doesn't know you're a very talented girl.*

Sky: *thanks (Y/N). Thanks Torrie*

Torrie: *don't thank me, I've been through this.*

You: *what is it?*

Torrie: *went to some Muggle school since kindergarten. My mum wanted me to. Then she gave up and received a letter to Hogwarts.*

You: *and how do you went through this?*

Torrie: *some boy name Daniel? Forgot.*

Sky: *so sorry for you. He chose someone else huh?*

Torrie: *yep.*

I close the chat and we both hugged Torrie. The fact is, she hates hugs.

Actually, she hates being touched. Lay a finger on her and she will move one space away from you.

We arrived the dungeon and still, our dorm has style. We went to our dorms and let's say that we have the same dorm partner. Not a plus!
Unless...

"Hey guys!" The door open to reveal (e/n).

"Move along (e/n), this is not your room." Snape said and pushed (e/n) away from our door.

"You guys owe me, k?" Snape stated. We all nodded and he closed the door. He knows huh.

"I swear to god if she was our dorm mate I will make room in this luggage!" I shouted.

"There's room behind the mirror actually." Skyler pointed out.

"I'm sorry what?" I questioned.

"Leads you to any dorm rooms. I went to Hugo's with this one without you knowing." Torrie pointed out.

"IM SORRY WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Lol sorry bro." Torrie chuckled.

'I can go to Newt's' (<-- that my dude is the p.O.V's mind)

"Anywho, how's Newton Fido Artemis Scamander?" Torrie whistled.

"He's not like any other wizard. He's one of the kind to-"

(Newt P.O.V)

" be annoying and smarty pants. Be in a good way. She can change into a real sweetheart which is great." I described (Y/N).

"She must be an angel to you or something." Phil dreamed.

"But she's you're angel or something." Michael pointed.

I nodded and Michael squealed. He squeaked so hard that he coughed.

"How's Daniel James Howell?" I asked.

"Well, he is also a sweetheart. He's the greatest trash I've ever seen in my whole entire life. But, I don't think he-"

~Dan's P.O.V~

"Is bi. He looks at me like I'm a friend. I've been friend zoned I guess." I described Phil.

"Guess that sucks but he's your everything." Draco said.

Weird how nice he can be but in the same time, a real pain in the butt.

"How's (F/N) (M/N) (L/N)?" I asked.

"I felt like she's closer to me, even when I met her. It felt like she knows me more that myself. I don't know but-"

~Your P.O.V~

"I think he's mysterious. To be honest, he's dumb but he's my kind of dumb. The 'I think I got it' but I don't kind of dumb." I described Draco.

"So the Dragon Male is dumb but smart?" Skyler asked.

"Yesh." Torrie answered for me.

We went to sleep after the talk of wizards and witches. Also because Iguana Author doesn't know the lessons and have to check what is it.

______________________________________

I'm injured... *cries* which is Finger, Heart and Feets...

So, last Question of the day in This Country... (update: I'm not there)

Q: what's your favorite moment in your life?

A: meeting my sister's friends