Chapter Two: The Confession

Adrien's P.O.V.

Glancing around Mari's room, I noticed a few pictures from magazines I was in, making me blush slightly. I usually get annoyed when girls do that, but I just found it insanely adorable as Mari ran around blushing in embarrassment as she tried to take them all down. That's when I had a rather cute but evil idea.

"Hey, Mari? Can you come here for a second?" I smiled to myself as she stopped half way in taking a picture down. "S-sure. What's wrong? Is it all the pictures? I'm really sorry about them if it is." She rambled on as she walked over to me. "The pictures aren't the problem, Marinette. You are." I smirked faintly.

"What do you mean, Adrien?" Fear glazed over her beautiful blue eyes. Wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close, I kissed her quickly with a smile. "I just wanted a reason to get you over here to kiss you and hug you." I pulled her into my chest. "Okay." She buried her face in my chest, wrapping her arms around me.

"Mari, can I ask you something?" I glanced down at the bluenette. "You just did, but sure." She looked up at me, her blue eyes sparkling like sapphires. "Mari, will you....be my girlfriend?" My heart raced as I looked into her beautiful blue bell eyes. "A-adrien....I-I don't know what to say..." Marinette looked away, her gaze falling from mine.

"I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry, Mari." My heart dropped and I felt like I wanted to cry. Maybe she doesn't like me anymore now that she knows. I thought, sadness taking over my body. Her gaze suddenly snapped back to mine, her eyes dark with what appeared to be anger.

"Adrien Agreste! How dare you take it that way! I can see it in your eyes that you think that now I know that I don't like you that way because you're Chat and as Ladybug I pushed you away so much! I love you Adrien and that will never change!" Mari declared, hitting my arm angrily. "Mari, I'm sorry...wait. You said you love me. Is that true?" I looked at her, My eyes widening slightly.

"Of course I love you, kitty." She kissed my cheek quickly, a blush covering her cheeks and part of her neck.

Marinette's P.O.V.

I can't believe I just yelled that. Oh great. I'm doomed. He probably thinks I'm crazy now. I thought, staring into Adrien's emerald green eyes. "I'll ask you this once more, Marinette. Will you be my girlfriend? A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do." Adrien set a hand on my cheek gently. "Yes." I answered, My voice as clear as day.

"May I kiss you now?" He blushed. Now he's asking? I asked myself but nodded anyway. Closing the small gap between us, I melted into his soft and warm kiss. I never wanted this moment to end. I was so happy. "Marinette, you should be studying for your test tomorrow, not kissing your boyfriend." Tikki giggled.

Pulling away I smiled. "She's right." I smiled at Adrien, trying not to blush. "At least it was Tikki and not your mom or Alya." Adrien chuckled lightly. "Very true." I moved away from him, walking over to my desk to start studying.

-After a few hours-

I've been studying for the past few hours and it's already eleven o'clock. Sighing, I looked over at an already passed out Adrien. "You should get to bed, Marinette. I'll wake you up if anything happens." Tikki hovered in front of me. "Thanks Tikki." I smiled, standing from my desk and walking over to my bed.

However, there wasn't much room left with Adrien sprawled out all over the bed. "Adrien, wake up. I need you to move over a bit." I sighed tiredly. "Five more minutes..." Adrien grumbled, turning over in his sleep. "Come on Adrien." I tried to push him over a bit. "Ugh, fine." Adrien sat up and moved over a bit.

"Thank you." I smiled, laying down on my bed. "Can we cuddle now that you've woken me up?" Adrien grumbled. "Sure." I smiled as he laid down. I laid my head gently on his chest and quickly fell asleep.

______________________________________
Hey guys. How's everyone doing? I know this is kind of a short chapter, but it's the best I could do.

Word count: 741