Chapter Ten: Shopping

Marinette's P.O.V.
Waking up before the sun rose, I got dressed into a black traditional Chinese dress with white patterns on it and black flats. I left my hair down with the extensions in and fixed my makeup a bit. Smiling I looked over at a now awake Tikki. Hiding my locket I decided to go and wake Alya up after I gathered a bit of money from my wallet to go shopping. I needed to buy a bathing suit before I could go swimming.

"Good morning, Alya." I sang, waking her up. "Hi, Mari." Alya slowly sat up in bed and stretched. "Come on and hurry up. If you want to go shopping we need to get a move on. I need to grab Logan before he gets busy and buy a bathing suit so we can go swimming." I pulled her out of bed. "Fine, fine." Alya got up and brushed her hair, getting into a simple gray traditional Chinese dress with white flats.

"Alright. Let's go. I'll leave a note for the boys so they don't freak out. Oh, we can also eat with my parents if you'd like." I smiled. "That sounds great. Breakfast with the King and Queen before shopping with my best friend, the Princess." Alya joked. "Yup. Let's go then." I grabbed her wrist and walked down to the dinning room. "Good morning Mother and Father." I smiled. "Hi." Alya's voice cracked.

"Good morning girls. Where are the boys?" Adeline chuckled softly. "They appear to still be resting." I sat down next to Adeline. "Well, that does happen." Marlin laughed. "So, what are the two of you girls doing today?" Adeline picked up her cup of tea. "We planned on doing a bit of shopping before possibly swimming. I may take a stroll in the garden later this afternoon as well." I smiled as I was brought a cup up tea.

"That sounds wonderful. I wish you both the best of luck." Marlin smiled. "Thank you Father." I smiled back. "Well, enjoy your morning meal before venturing out." Adeline smiled at us. "Thank you Mother." I smiled as the cooks brought out a full meal for us. We ate rather quickly and drank out tea before saying goodbye to Marlin and Adeline.

"Good morning, Logan. Would you assist us in our shopping, please?" I walked up to Logan. "Yes, Princess." He bowed. "Would you please bring the limousine around for us?" I bowed in return. "Which color, Princess?" I had almost forgotten we had multiple. "Oh, yes. Would you bring us the gold limousine?" I smiled. "Of course, Princess." He bowed before walking off to do as asked.

"What did you say to him?" Alya looked at me. "I asked him to assist us in our shopping and bring the gold limousine around." I smiled. "A gold one?!" Alya's jaw dropped. "Yup." I giggled. Hearing the door open I walked outside to see the gold limousine waiting for us. "Ready?" I smiled as I got in. "Totally." Alya got in after me.

We drove around and shopped at every store before going back to the palace to get changed to go swimming. Walking into our room, the boys had still not risen. "Well, let's wake the boys up once we are ready and let them know we are going swimming." Alya walked into the room, closing the door behind us.

"Alright." I quickly changed into my plain black two piece bathing suit, wrapping a pink towel around me. Alya was in a red one piece bathing suit with a towel wrapped around her. "Let's go." She smiled wickedly before walking out. Following she banged loudly on the boys' door, waking them up. "What do you want, Alya?" Nino opened the door.

"We're all going swimming. Get your bathing suits on and follow us." Alya ordered. "Fine." Nino closed the door. Hearing a few grumbles I chuckled. "Well, let's see how they react to how you look in a bathing suit, my hot best friend." Alya chuckled. "Whatever." I blushed. The boys walked out with towels in hand. "Alright. Let's go!" Alya ran down to the pool room quickly. I swear that girl is part rabbit.

Sitting on a chair when I walked in and kept my towel around me. Alya of course flung her towel off and jumped in right away. Nino followed suit and Adrien looked at me once he got in. "Mari, aren't you gonna get in?" Adrien called after me. "Come on girl, get in!" Alya yelled. "Ugh. Fine, I'm coming." I slowly stood, letting my towel just fall.

"Woah, Mari." Nino was staring a bit. Alya hit him in the back of the head lightly. "Wow...." Was all Adrien said. I walked up to the diving board and did a triple back flip into the water. Surfacing I heard everyone clapping. "Nice one, Mari." Alya have me a high five. "Thanks Alya." I smiled. "Been a while since you've been in a pool, huh?" Alya chuckled. "Yeah." I laughed.

"Princess Marinette. A letter has arrive for you." Logan walked in. "Oh, thank you Logan. Just leave it on the table for me." I looked at him. "Yes, Princess." He bowed and left quickly. "So, are you leaving when all of us do or are you staying here?" Alya looked at me. "I'm leaving with you guys. I'll come back during the summer and visit. I might come and live here once I graduate though." I leaned against the wall of the pool.

"Can I live here with you?" Alya laughed. "Of course. All of you can if you want to. We have enough room." I smiled. "Really?!" Nino looked at me, astonished. "Yup." I giggled. "Thanks, Mari." Adrien kissed my cheek lightly. I just nodded and smiled.

______________________________________
Hey guys, guess we have Wi-Fi here so I can write more. Hope you all are enjoying it so far. I know I'm enjoying writing it. Have a good day everyone.

Word Count: 1,004