Chapter 7

Peter found himself flying with Zelylia's hand in his. His pegasus flew next to them in case he got tired. Tink rested on top of the pegasus' head because she was exhausted from the late night they had. Plus being constantly jealous didn't help either. By this time, she had given up on trying to separate Peter from Miss Princess Perfect.

"I can't believe you can fly!" Zelylia shouted through the wind.

Peter smirked, "What do you mean? We're both flying."

Zelylia rolled her eyes but laughed all the same, "Only because of you."

They smiled at each other, and Tink secretly gagged. Then as they passed by a cloud, Zelylia ran her fingers through it. Tink, fed up with the romantic atmosphere, drank some water, and then spit it at the Princess. Zelylia laughed as the water hit her cheek.

"Oh, Tink! You sure like to have fun, don't you?"

Tink glared at the girl, realizing that there was nothing to be done. She supposed Zelylia was a better option than those mermaids. This princess is the only reason why Tink even got to meet Peter in the first place.

Peter pointed to the island in front of them, "There it is! Now, all we have to do is wait until it's dark out! That should be a couple of hours from now."

"Which means we can find something to eat. Remember to use the name Wendy. By this time, there are sure to be people searching for me."

They landed on the island with a small house in front of them and a stone path. Together, they walked down the path that led to the rest of the town. From there, they found a place to eat. Using the gold coins Zelylia gave him, Peter bought them a decent meal and one for the road.

Not willing to miss the beam of light, they took their food to where the Sun of the Sky was claimed to be seen. They sat right at the edge of the island, feet dangling and kicking clouds. The action was something most people avoided doing, including fairies, but again, they wanted to make sure they were right at the edge where others claimed to have seen the Sun of the Sky. They weren't going to miss it.

As the real sun sank out of sight, they kept a lookout for the glowing light. Soon, around ten o'clock, Zelylia's head drooped. Peter caught her head and rested it on his shoulder as he continued to scan the clouds. Just as his eyes felt heavy, raindrops kissed his face.

Then, in the distance, he saw a bright glowing light. He shook Zelylia awake. Her eyes opened slowly before they expanded when she spotted the light. She hopped to her feet and climbed on Zel. Peter mirrored her movements and got on behind her.

He took the reins, putting his arms around Zelylia. They zoomed toward the light. Tink held on for dear life as they plummeted to the bright glow. She shouldn't have sat in the front.

"Wahoo!" Peter cried as they got closer to the light, his hat whipping in the wind.

Zelylia and Tink on the other hand screamed in fright at the speed. The girls wondered how Peter could see what he was doing when the rain violently pierced their eyes. The light had turned into a blur and then began to sway.

"Peter, the light is moving!" Zelylia shouted over the storm around them.

"What?" he yelled back, unable to hear her.

Zelylia repeated herself, but Peter still couldn't hear what she said. Tink bravely let go of the pegasus' mane and quickly gripped Peter's sleeve. In his ear, she shouted what Zelylia said.

Peter blinked the rain out of his eyes and saw they were right. The light was moving and the wind and rain seemed to circle around it too. He recalled the power dragons had if they combined their abilities. Perhaps this rainstorm was where they hid. It made perfect sense because no one had explored this area of the sky. That could also mean, this was where Captain Hook hid as well.