2-*Time Passes and Hurts*

A/N:
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS!!! 
I'LL GIVE YOU A CLUE,  THE SECRET IS NOT IN THIS CHAPTER.

___________________________
SHISUI'S POV:
   As time went by a few months, I befriended Naruto, and we treat each other like siblings. I promised Naruto that I will train him once he is 4 years old. But I did also promise him a good home at the same age.I am very fond of Naruto, but Naruto always leaves his home to see me,  with cuts,  bruises, wounds, and somehow depressed. At least his mood changes once he meets me, but still' I can't help but to fell bad and concerned at the kind of treatment  Naruto receives. Besides that,  his siblings are treated like gods. Well today me and Itachi are going to talk to Iruka.
   "Hello Sensei!"I said to Iruka in an excited voice.
   "Hello sir."said Itachi in an emotionless voice.
   "Oh but hi, Itachi and Shisui!" replied Iruka in an excited tone himself."What brings you here?"
    "We have come with a request."I replied."We want to train Naruto once he is 4 years old, and we want you to give him a test first."
    "Who's Naruto? Iruka asked in curiosity.
    "The son of the Fourth Hokage. Shisui replied.
   "No, he has only two children: Nariko and Menma.
  Once Iruka finished the sentence Shisui's darkened and his expression saddened slightly."No that's not true..... I said in a broken voice.
    "What's the problem, Shisui?
    "Naruto is neglected by his parents, and he's treated like scum. I'm his only friend and he's my little brother. The only ones he still trusts besides me,  are Jiraya and Tsunade, 2/3 from the legendary Sannin.
     "Naruto knows them?!?!?Iruka nearly screamed.
     "Yeah, they are his godparents.
     "Okay!"he tried to calm down, but failed. "If all you said is true, bring him here once he is 4. I will help you train him. After all, you are still 10 and Itachi's 7.Now bye,  have a nice day!"
      "Thank you Sensei!"me and Itachi said in union."Good bye"I said.
     And so we disappeared in the woods searching for Naruto to tell him the news. 
IRUKA'S POV:
   'Damn this kid. 'I thought. 'Another problem on my mind'.
  And so I leaved the Academy and started wandering aimlessly through the village. And suddenly, when I approached the 'Forest of Death', I heard screaming. I sprinted in that direction.
    "Help me!!!" screamed a young boy's voice. "Shisui_son.....please"
   When I reached the destination, I saw a young boy around 3, being beaten by some mobsters.
   "Die you monster!Die you bastard! You Demon Fox! Die!!!!"yelled one of the mobs.
    "Leave him alone, you bastards."I yelled as I threw a kunai knife at on of the villagers, and immediately,  he fell on the floor. This act scared all the mobsters, and they all ran away.  
     "Please don't hurt me."Naruto said as he spit blood.
     "I won't hurt you, I promise". I said solemnly. "My name is Iruka,  what's yours?
    "Naruto"as he said that I remembered what Shisui said."Where's Nii-Chan?"he managed to ask.
    "Right here." Replied Shisui as he suddenly appeared."Naruto, are you okay?"he asked in a voice full of concern.
    "I'm fine"Naruto said between cries and moans of pain. He sees that Shisui has blood on him "What happened to you though?"
    "Ohhh. Well, the villagers didn't want to surrender...soooo.." he replied.
    "You didn't kill them, did you?"this time it was me who asked with a bit of anger towards Shisui.
     "No. I didn't kill them, I just made sure that they won't every hurt Naruto again." he replied with a forced smile.
NARUTO'S POV:
As months passed by, I grew more and more excited about hanging up with my big brother. But because my bad luck also grows within time, when I heard that my 'family' left the house, I was getting ready to meet Shisui. I got downstairs with a big smile on my face, when someone pushed me out of the way. I fell on the floor and I saw Minato, Kushina,  Nariko and Menma, glaring at me.
   'Oh boy... ' I thought.
  "Are you going somewhere..... MURDERER?!?! "Asked Kushina still glaring at me.
   But this time my 'sibling's' glare, turned into a smirk.
  "Answer!" said Minato showing some killer intent.
  "Yes.... I'm metting someone...."I said a little terrified about what was about to happen.
   And then Minato and Kushina burst out laughing. While Menma and Nariko approached me both of them fighting not to laugh.
    "You? Meeting someone?"said Nariko as she delivered a kick into my face the she started laughing too.It was actually the first time I had a real encounter with them, the rest of the time they just stayed behind their parents and laughed.  Then they all left laughing.
SHISUI'S POV:
   I was supposed to meet Naruto this afternoon, but surprisingly, he didn't come. I got worried so I decided to make a visit. I entered his house carefully and I saw him laying on the couch crying.
    "Hey, what happened ?" I asked."Was it your family again?"
    "They aren't my family!"
    I just sighed and I ruffeled his hair. To say that I was angry towards his supposed family, was a big understatement. I let my anger rise,  but unknowingly I released some dark aura that was supposed to contain my hatred. Naruto suddenly felt it and said on the verge of tears:
      "I'm sorry..."
     "What for? "I asked
     "For bothering you....your hatred is flowing through the room."
     Then I realized what it was, and I quickly said: "It isn't for you,  it's for your....... (he cursed)........   parents.And also, Nii-Chan?"
     "Yes?"
     "Your birthday is approaching."
    He smiled remembering what I promised him.After that he fell asleep, so I picked him bridal style and carried him upstairs in his room (well, only if you can call that a room).