6-*Bell test*

A/N:

Sorry for not updating, but (ATTENTION CRINGE HARRY POTTER JOKE) aunt Summer-Homework Dursley, beat me up the past week. Did ya get it? Aunt Summer Homework Dursley , as in Aunt Petunia Dursley?No?OK.......Anyways, So I'm also doing a giveaway once I am at 30 votes. Well, I am sure there are some gamers like me reading my story, so I will give you guys Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst . How this works is I will get everyone's name who voted, and I'm gonna do a quick poll. I will announce the winner in the next chapter, once I get 30 votes. I will send the winner a steam key with the game. Don't worry, if you don't think that the game will be virus-free, I will also check it in a video, that I will post in the respective Author Notes chapter.  I am really curious, are there, any Naruto blazing player who read my story? If yes, contact me, my name is Yommie. Enough talking and let's get back at the real story.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS AND TRADEMARKS

NaruXAnko (they had giant amount of interaction before the time skip, I mean, once Naruto was eight, the Uchiha clan excluding Sasuke, Itachi and Shisui, started to get annoyed and irritated at the fact that a non-Uchiha child was living  within their district. So Naruto moved to a tree house in the Forrest of Death, and lived with Anko there. Naruto spend 80% of his time with her, and they both desired more, but they didn't know why. They were falling for each other, and they fell deep, very deep. They fell in true love. But they didn't know that. Anko will also be 6 years younger in my story, making her only 19 when Naruto is 13. Some big surprises about her age will be coming up pretty soon.)

I am also going to rename the story, in Price of chakra, just because it sounds weird to me thinking that, Kaiguya is the mother, and Naruto the father....it is weird. Anyways Naruto got the rinnegan at the age of five, but nobody know it, except Anko. He also show his sharingan istead of his rinnegan. His rinnegan has 3 tomoe, like the one Sasuke has in the battle with Kaiguya. His dojutsu's power is the sharingan  + rinnegan but way better. He has his both eyes rinnegan unlike Sasuke. When I say the powers of sharingan, I'm not talking about the Mangekyou Sharingan, just the normal one.Also Yami, Kami and Shinigami sealed themselves into Naruto, along with The sage of six paths, when Naruto was 7. Okay, hopefully that's it. So, enjoy the chapter.

____________________

Sasuke and Mito started to walk to the roof, but Naruto leaved in a combination of golden feathers and black wind, or something. Nobody saw that. When Kakashi arrived by shunshin, he was extremely surprised to Naruto there first. When Mito and Sasuke were finally on the roof, they almost fell when they saw Naruto there. They didn't see him even walking upstairs.

    "Now, let's present ourselves"said Kakashi "I will go first. I am Kakashi Hatake, my likes are none of your interest, I don't really hate things. My hobbies, you are too little to know, and as for my dreams..."he stood there for a moment thinking" I didn't really think of one.

  'Naruto, I got some information' said Kurama.

 "So you like reading your porn and being late at missions lower the A rank, you hate people who despise their teammates and those who don't practice teamwork, Might Guy's challenges and people with bushy brows. Your hobbies are reading porn. And your dreams are to be with your teammates again."said Naruto.

 Kakashi jaw fell along with the others. 'This kid......' he thought. "H....How do you know that?

 "My sources" stated Naruto. And they stood a moment like that until Kakashi decided to move on and think of  that later. " Red head, you are next. "
"My name is Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze. I like spending time with my brothers, training and cooking with my mother. I dislike my Menma's loud mouth and Ramen. My hobbies are my likes, and my dream for the future, is to get Naruto join his family once more."
  "Okay, now you Emo,  Redhead loving guy"
Sasuke and Mito instantly blushed, but Sasuke ignored it and started."My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I like tomatoes, training and......"he quickly glanced at Mito, but he was not quick enough because both Naruto and Kakashi saw him" that's kinda it. I have many dislikes, I do not have any hobbies, and my dreams, well It is not a dream, it's a goal, kind of a milestone, is to kill a certain someone."
   "Now you, you are so far my favorite student."
  "Thanks, I am Naruto Otsutuki."Kakashi instantly froze when he heard the name.   
  "But aren't you from the Uzumaki-Namikaze clan?"asked Mito, clearly she didn't know what Outsuki meant.
  "No. I am the heir of many clans, and I have all their specific blood-lines. My likes are Anko-chan, Shisui-nii, training,  Kurama, Madara-Sensei, Hashirama-Sensei, Tobirama-sensei, Ojisan-Sensei and Pervy Sage.My dislikes are arrogant people, parents who neglect their children,  Kurama's constant teasing and Danzo. My hobbies are spending time with Anko-chan, talking with Kurama all day, training and some times reading Icha-Icha paradise. My dream is none of your business."
   Kakashi's eyes widened in excitement when he heard about Icha-Icha paradise. Naruto received from Kurama what Kakashi was thinking and said:
  "Ya know I am friends with the writer"
  "WHAT?!?!How did you know what I was thinking!??!"
  "My sources."