3-*Finding out*

A/N:
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS OR TRADEMARKS.
___________________________

TIME SKIP (A DAY BEFORE NARUTO'S BIRTHDAY)
NARUTO'S POV:
I was with Iruka, Itachi and Shisui Uncle Jiraya and Aunt Tsunade  waiting for midnight to come. My parents went on some sort of 'well deserved' birtday holiday for Nariko and Menma, so I chose to spend my time with the people I love. I was eating ramen, Jiraya was talking to Tsunade and Itachi, Iruka was eating ramen too and Shisui was talking to me.Hours passed and I was feeling in a way, I didn't feel for a year, and anyone can tell I missed it. I felt LOVED.
  "Come on, little bro. Just wait another few minutes." Shisui said trying to calm me down.
  "You said that a few hours ago!"I frowned.
  "Okay, okay. But this time I mean it.
  "Better be true..."I mumbled.

By now everyone started laughing, leaving me confused. But that didn't matter. Only one minute and I could finnaly stay with Shisui.After 50 seconds that seemed like forever,  everybody including the Ramen guy and his daughter started counting.
   "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1..."
   And that was all I remembered. Suddenly I found myself in some sort of sewer. When I heard some voices.
    "He should have been here already"complained a scary demonic voice.
   "Shut up and be patient." Said another voice.
   "Look who says it!"said another arrogant voice.
   "Hey, he will still come."said a very excited voice.
   "You guys annoy me. Just shut up and wait for him to come!" This time the voice was cold, but somehow friendly.
    By this time, to say that I was completely terrified was a giant understatement. I slowly started to walk to the voices, but when I reached there, I froze. A gigantic fox with red eyes, a man with a blue samurai armor and white hair, two men dressed in red samurai armor but completely different hair style and a black dreesed old man, were all standing in front of me. I backed away a few steps, but then a warm voice filled my head. It was coming from the old man.
   "Naruto, please don't be scared. We aren't here to hurt you.We all love you."
   "Yeah kit.The old man is right, we are here to protect you."said the demonic voice.
   The old man glared at the giant fox.
    Another voice chuckled."Calm down Naruto."
    "No. Be frightened."said the blue dressed samurai in a sarcastic voice.
   "Shut up Tobirama"said another cold voice.
   "Who are you? Where am I? What happened?
   "I am Hashirama Senju, the first hokage.He is Tobirama Senju, the second hokage."he pointed at the man with blue samurai armor."He is Hiruzen Sarutobi, the third hokage."he pointed at the old man."He is Madara Uchiha, my best friend."he showed the red samurai armor guy"And he is Kurama, the Nine Tailed Fox."he pointed at the giant fox."As for where you are, you are in your mindscape. And for what happened...."He and the other hokage proceeded to tell the story.
   After they finished, I bowed to them (well in a way a 3.... No, 4 years old kid can do).
   "Enough with the respect."Said Madara."I will leave you with Kurama to talk a little. Bye." And then all the Hokage and Madara backed away in the dark.
   "I'm sorry Naruto"
   "What for?"
   "I am the reason the villagers hunt you..."
   "But you didn't mean to attack any of them. I know that. Look at you, you are locked in a cage.Let me release you."
   "Naruto..."
   "Yes I'm sure."As I said that, I ripped the seal.
   "Come here please... "smiled Kurama.
    I came closer to him, and I climbed on his back, and snuggled into his fur. He put his tails around me to comfort, and I fell asleep.Kurama made a sign to Hiruzen.
    "So he fell asleep."Hiruzen sighed."I will take control over his body and explain to Shisui and Jiraya what happened."
Naruto/Hiruzen POV:
I

opened my eyes, but to everyone's surprise, they were brown. I tried to make a Naruto kind voice.
    "Shisui, Jiraya?Can I speak to you in private?"
   They nodded, and everyone backed away.
    "OK now, let's get to business."I said releasing my true voice.
    When they heard my voice, they were very very surprised, but not in a good way. They thought that my words had a threatening intent.
   "Who are you, and what do you want to do with Naruto's body?!"yelled Shisui.
   'That voice' though Jiraya.
  But Shisui had already started to attack me, only to be stopped by some very powerful air pressure released by Jiraya's punch. It was enough to push him away, not to hurt him.
   "Shisui, stop. I kinda recognize his voice"
  "As dense as always,are you Jiraya?I said.
"Sensei?"Jiraya said between cries of disbelief .
"I see you finally guessed"I chuckled.
"But how?I thought you were dead?
And than I started to tell the story, and what Naruto was doing right now.
"So Naruto is actually my brother?" Said Shisui with a overwhelmed happiness in his voice.
"Jiraya, is he smarter than you?"I joked.
"Haha"growled Jiraya in a sarcastic tone.
And so, I entered Naruto's mindscape. I saw Naruto cuddled up in Kurama's soft fur. I could tell that the lazy fox was also happy, he could tell that he finally found someone who understood him, who didn't hate him and someone that would  actually say "I love you" without shivering in fear, someone who would mean every good word. Than I walked past them joining Madara and the hokage who were laughing out loud.
   "So poetic and sentimental, Grandpa."grinned Madara to their surprise.
   Then I showed them a dark deep death glare with enough KI to conquer the Uchiha's famous glares. That shut them all up, excluding Madara, who was still grinning loudly. 'It will be a long night'I thought.
A/N:
Sorry for being selfish enough to not update yesterday, back then I was very sick and my head felt like exploding. I beg you forgiveness and to catch up to you, I promise I will make a 2000 words chapter for tomorrow. So yeah, that's all. Byeeee.