4-*A new home*

A/N:
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS OR TRADEMARKS.
OK,  in this chapter I will put a justu of my own. I mean there will be a justu named 'Shadow Breaker', and it basically means that it controls your shadow. And no, the shadow possession justu is much more powerful than this one. The 'shadow breaker' is a visual jutsu of the sharingan that any user can do. It is a D rank jutsu that can manipulate a person's shadow for a few seconds in order to manipulate the person's body, putting it into a very vulnerable position. To activate the jutsu you have to look at the person's shadow, quickly shape it with your eyes, then say the jutsu's name. To escape this jutsu, you have to move furiously, so the user will not manage to shape the shadow. This jutsu was created by Indra Outsuki. Because the owner of the jutsu was considered an old legend, few people actually know about this jutsu, making it almost impossible to cunter, because nobody knows what is it and how to react to it. Enough with that, I will let you enjoy this chapter of my story( which I don't think you would anyway *sigh* )
___________________________
                   THE NEXT WEEK(A DAY AFTER HIS "FAMILY" RETURNED.
NARUTO'S POV:
After a long day of training with my new family, I was going to my "home". Last night it rained, so I stayed with Shisui and Jiraya.It was late night.  The street lights seemed useless compared to the light given by the moon. It was a full moon. You could only hear the crickets, which is somehow odd. Everytime I passed the street next to my house, I could always hear wishpering from the neighbors or the ANBU team guarding the hokage's family. But not now. My shadows was moving a in a strange manner. Or it was just me. The wind was blowing the leaves. Once I spotted my house, I used a trick Pervy Sage taught me the day before, to unlock the door. I didn't use my secret way to the attic (my room), because I didn't suspect that my supposed family came back from the holiday.I made my way into the hallway and turned the lights on.
   'Kit, bewaresaid Kurama.
  And then, a man launched an attack at me. ~Shadow breaker~ I murmured quickly. I pulled him into a completely vulnerable position, then striking him with the elbow making him fall on the ground unable to move. I than realised that it was Menma who attacked me.
   'Naruto, dodge!'yelled Madara
  A extremely fast yellow flash came towards me. So fast that even with my 3 tomoe sharingan and Madara's  warning I couldn't completely dodge it, leaving a slightly big and deep cut on my arm. I put my hand on the wound, and Kurama started to heal it. My "father glared at me.
  "Don't you dare attack my son, demon."yelled Minato."And if Naruto hears me, I always knew you are stupid enough to cheat in a fight. You are the weakest child I have ever seen. Leting the stupid fox take control of you in the battle...."
   Then shurikens and kunais were thrown  towards me. I land some good punches and kicks, but still, he was the Hokage. I had more resistance than a Joūnin. Than, I tapped the kunai Shisui gave me for my birthday in a certain pattern,than it changed its color into red, and the next moment, Minato was thrown into a nearby wall, smashing it, and Jiraya appeared.
  "What the hell are you doing here?"yelled Minato.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO NARUTO?!?!?"yelled Jiraya."Naruto get in my back and go to Koto(I will say it as a code name to Shisui, because his power of the Mangekyou Sharigan Kotoamatsukami) "I did as he said, then my kunai changed in blue and I disappeared.
   "Where did he go?"asked Minato.
  "Somewhere away from you"groweled Jiraya.
  "Since when are you so fond of him?"asked / yelled Minato.
  "Since when are Nariko and Menma gods?"replied with a question Jiraya, in the same way, but a bit louder.
  "Anyways,tell him that he isn't welcome in this house anymore."
  And so Jiraya disappeared once again,  leaving Minato alone in the hallway. There were broken frames and photos and a giant hole in the wall. Blood was on the floor, the first kunai he used to attack Naruto, had a piece of his jacket. He looked around and saw the door slammed into the opposite wall. Everything was a disaster. So was Minato's mind. A part of it was ashamed for what he did to Naruto, and he knew he will regret it in the future. Another part of it was ashamed that he didn't do that earlier, because after all, the demon almost got them killed of it wasn't for Hiruzen's sacrifice. And the other part of it, was how Naruto was powerful enough to hold his own like a Jōunin in the fight. And so he fell on the floor, and he just stood there, thinking. He had always been so sure about the decisions he made, but the rules didn't apply for this one. He was confused. He wanted the Demon dead, but deep into his heart, he wanted to be proud with Naruto, to stay by his side in a fight, to consider him a son again. Did he make the right decison? Only time will tell. And even if he made a wrong choice, he couldn't go back in time, and maybe, maybe it won't be necessary or maybe he will be a weakling and a horrible type of person. Again, Minato didn't know what to do think, he will have to wait and see. He looked around the room, and saw loads of family pictures. But in none of them was actually Naruto. He took a deep breath and got up. 'Just forget it'. He thought although he knew that wouldn't happpen. He got into the bed next to Kushina, and fell into a hard sleep.
BACK WITH NARUTO:
SHISUI'S POV:
The moon was shining as powerful as ever. The child in my arms was sleeping ALMOST peacefully. I noticed he had a deep cut on his arm. Just then, Jiraya appeared. He showed me a look, saying that it was time to talk with the head of the Uchiha clan. He held my arm, and so he shunshined me right in front of Itachi's house. I gave Naruto to Jiraya, an I knocked on the door. Being late night, we didn't expect someone to actually open the door, at least not someone Naruto's age. Sasuke hugged me and I gently whispered into his ear to go and wake his daddy up. To our surprise, he was already awake, he was told by Itachi to not be surprised if he meets us late night. He then made a sign to us to go upstairs. We slowly made our way to his office, where he pointed at two nearby chairs. We sat down and then he spoke:
   "What brings you this late into the head of Uchiha residence?"he asked calm.
  "Sir, we are here to discuss a problem, and by the way, sorry for being late."I said, as I started to explain"Well you see, Naruto can also be named an Uchiha, because he has our clan's blood running through his veins"
   "How so?"Fukagu asked clearly curious.
   "Madara Uchiha is sealed into him."
  He was extremely surprised and almost told me to get out of his office because I lied to him, but it looked that he resisted the urge.
   "If what you say it is true, to prove the answer, I would like to talk personally with Madara Uchiha and then you can say why you wished to tell me this." He then said.
   But before anyone could move, we heard a voice.
   "Drop me old man!"said a voice similar to an Uchiha's, and it was coming from Naruto." 
   "You wished to see me, Fugaku?"said Madara.
  "Of..Of... Course."said Fugaku suddenly shy."But how do you know my name, sir?"
  "I have the memories of all Uchihas, but we aren't here to talk, you wanted me to prove that I am who I am, so here you go."he said, and he showed them his EMS"But because this is an SS rank secret, I shall order for Shisui to erase your memories of this talk. I won't be using Naruto's sharingan just because Kotoamatsukami will hurt his eyesight because he is just 4 years old."as he said that, he collapsed on the floor and Jiraya cought him"
   "Of course"said Fugaku solemnly.
   "Now I wanted to say that I ask you to let Naruto live with me. He has no home right now. And I will erase everything about this meeting from your memory, excluding your answer"I finally said".
"OK."
"~Kotoamatsukami~! " Then I entered his memories searching for the right one, when I saw him talking with a lot of Uchihas about some sort of coupe, I made a manta note to visit that memory later, when I saw what I was searching for. I took the memory away and exited his mindscape. He then fell on his chair asleep. I also fell onto Jiraya's arms,   because I used a lot of chakra that night. I was completely exhausted. Then Jiraya put us on his shoulders and took us to my home. He opened the door, and walked through the messy living room, reaching my room.  It had already two beds in it so he placed my on my bed and Naruto on the other. He then asked:
   "Hey, Shisui, can I sleep here this night, the Great Toad is a little upset on me for overusing my power playing tag with some.. Ughh... Women."
   I had absolutely no ideea what was he talking about, so I just nodded.
  "You can sleep on the couch in the leaving room, I don't mind anyway, make yourself comfortable. If you are hungry, I think there is some chicken in the fridge. The kitchen is to the left. So that is all. Good Night."
    "Good night to you too"
A/N:
Here you have it, the 2000 words chapter. Sorry for posting it so late, but I am pretty lazy :P.I know it might be very boring, but excuse me, I ran out of ideas. So for the next chapter, I will be make a time skip, to Naruto's time at the academy. So that is all. Thank all of you for adding my story to your reading list. And so, byeeeeee
P.S:I will make Naruto a prankster, only so I can pair him with Team 7. Also, I will give Naruto an Uchiha personality;