7-*Naruto 1&Shisui 0*

A/N:
Thank you all for thirty votes. I wish the number of votes to increase in the future so I can do more giveaways. OK, after making the poll, DasLuca won. So I will contact you to claim your prise. 
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS OR TRADEMARKS.
OK so let's see who spotted the surprise, comment down.
------------------------
In the doorway, was standing an Anbu. Naruto was too lost in dreaming about Anko, that he didn't fell the man's chakra. The Anbu walked over to him and shoot a needle into his neck, that was supposed to knock him out. Naruto kept muttering Anko in his sleep, once 5 seconds. When the needle was about to reach his neck, an unknown invisible force, was standing like a wall protecting every cm of Naruto, pushing everything that approached him in a radius of 3 cm. It didn't fell like wind, nor like a solid wall. It felt like something was constantly pushing the needle and the Anbu's hand, out of the area. As it seemed, it was imposibile to reach his neck. It felt like the force two magnets evolve when they meet their opposite edge, but way stronger. The Anbu sighed, and started to get frustrated and angrier per millisecond. Once to his limit, he tried to punch Naruto, but was stopped by Naruto's hand.

Inside Naruto's Mindscape

"Kit"yelled Kurama.
"Stop dreaming"yelled everyone in there except Hagoromo and Kurama.
"Shssss"said Great Ojisan Hagoromo, pointing at Kurama. "He has extended hearing capabilities."
"What is so important to stop me?"asked Naruto.
"There's a man who tries to punch you"
"Push him away, then"
"He can't discover you have the rinnegan."Ojisan Hiruzen said, starting to get annoyed.
"You can do a wood style jutsu"said Uncle Hashirama proudly.
"Or a water one, he can create water out of air."said Uncle Tobirama in the same tone.
"Or burn him alive"said Uncle Madara.By now everyone (excluding Kurama, Naruto and Shinigami) was eying him with creep in their eyes.
"What?"asked Madara innocently.
"That may be a good ideea"said Naruto as he grinned evilly.
"The kit is right"said Kurama with the same grin."I see a reason + of why Anko likes him"
"NO! They all yelled excluding the sadistic four (😂😂😂😂). "Let's just use wind style"suggested Great Ojisan Hagoromo.
"And to impress him we will do it without hand signs."suggested Yami.
"How about great breakthrough?"asked Hiruzen.
"YES"They all yelled, excluding Naruto.
"Okay then.... "Naruto sighed.

Outside his mindscape

Naruto caught his hand, and the other way, he made a candle form. And as quickly as he grabbed his hand, he was sent back into the wall, almost breaking it. He knew that was 'The Great Breakthrough" an A rank jutsu. He experienced it before. But what he didn't know, was how the hell was the kid able to master it. And even to do it with no hand signs. That was an SS rank jutsu to master without hand-signs.
"Name your business"said Naruto in a Batman voice, but more demonic, making him shudder in fear.
"I... I... I.. w-was s- s- sent by the Ho- Hokage, to bring you there to t- t- te- test you"he said almost peeing on him and fainting because of fear.
Naruto just got up and shunsined them both to the hokage tower, in a swirl in black wind like a vortex and golden feathers (guys I'm improving in this explanation, LOL, :) ). They all in the room were surprised, except Anko who knew Naruto will make the Anbu piss on him. 

   "You called for me, Lord Hokage"said Naruto in an emotionless tone. Everybody there was surprised to see to see the kid's manner. Minato sighed sadly, hoping that one day, Naruto will call him father. They were all so dumbfounded when they saw the kid could do elemental shunsin. What they didn't know was what kind of element was it. In fact, not even Naruto knew. The truth is that, it were the powers of the Yami, Kami and Shinigami. The swirl and the vortex from Kami, the feathers from Yami, and the black wind from Shinigami.