5-*Graduation*

A/N:
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS OR TRADEMARKS.
Sorry that I didn't update yesterday, I will make a change, starting from tomarrow, I will post once two days but I will post 2000 words.Also, Nariko's name will be changed to Mito
Also, I made Naruto a prankster, so nobody knows his true powers. In this chapter I'm going to reveal some of them, and me, the idiot, will reveal the surprise in this chapter. Well don't get you expectations high. It's just something that I'm sure most Fan fictions don't have. So enjoy.
________________________________
                           Time skip ( Naruto is now 13 years old, at the graduation test)
Third person POV:
Every one was waiting for Naruto to come, so Iruka could finally bring the tests. Everyone was looking through the classroom and outside the window, for a boy with a horrible yellow jumpsuit . When someone entered the classroom. He wore a grey T-shirt, some ANBU styled pants and black unzipped jacket. The person's head was covered with a hood. He then sat on the nearest seat, next to Sasuke Uchiha. The boy then undressed himself, revealing his face. Most children in the room gasped in confusion at the spiked yellow hair boy.
   "Hi" And that was all he said.
   "Naruto, you're-" Naruto interrupted Iruka.
    "I know I'm late, excuse me." Naruto said surprising everybody excluding Sasuke who was wandering what's up with the weakling. Usually Naruto will say something like he doesn't care and then show his tongue at Iruka.
    "OK Naruto, you're excused. But next time please arrive faster. Now, everyone, today you are going to graduate from the academy. I will give you a written test, then I will have to test you the basic jutsu I taught you: the substitution jutsu,  the clone jutsu, and the transformation jutsu. After that we will go and see how many targets you can shot out of 10. And finally, I will pair people two by two, and put you to spar.

         As strange as it was for everyone, Naruto aced the written test, an now it was time for the ninjutsu part of it. Naruto's name was called right after Menma's.

      "Now Naruto, show me."Iruka Sensei said.

       He then did the substitution jutsu just like Sasuke, without hand signs, he then asked Iruka if he could do the shadow clone jutsu or some elemental clones, because his chakra reserves were too big and he couldn't do the simple clone jutsu. Iruka was astonished when he heard that Naruto can do elemental clones, but simply nodded. Naruto did then a fire clone, a water clone, and around 15 shadow clones. This is what Iruka expected at least. To see Naruto exceed all of his expectations, and doing some very complex jutsu, even he couldn't. Then Naruto did the transformation jutsu, and transformed himself into Kurama ( well, a miniature version of it). He did that because he loved Kurama, and because Iruka said that he will give them bonus points for creativity. Again this caught Iruka by surprise, and he wandered what happend to the boy over night. From dead-last to somebody who seemed way more powerful than him, and he was sure that wasn't  even his 1% of his power. How wrong he was. What Naruto showed was exactly 0.07% of his power.Next up, it was at the shooting area. Again Naruto's name was called after Menma's ( who scored 9/10 ) . He then picked 10 kunai, closed his eyes then threw all ten kunais at the same time, hitting all targets in the middle. But with enough precision you could tell that he literally hit the middle of the targets. Everybody's jaw dropped. He did better than anyone in this part. Mito went and congratulated him, and so did Shisui and Jiraya. Itachi didn't come because he was on a mission. When he was about to leave, Menma stopped him. He grabbed his arm and pulled it until Naruto was facing him. They both glared at each other.

    "What do you want, moron?"Asked Naruto.

   "Dare you call me like that, and dare you steal my fame. You are nothing more than a weakling, a brat, a demon and a MURDERER. Now excuse me, you will never have enough power to even give me a punch properly."

Naruto then just rolled his eyes and turned to leave. Iruka then called everybody in by the names, and paired them two by two. Sasuke was placed with Lee. Ino with Sakura. Shikamaru with Kiba. Choji with Hinata. Nariko with Tenten. Neji with Shino. And Naruto was placed with Menma. ( Sorry If I missed anyone, and also I am going to write just the Naruto part, if you want others, just inform me. I will do a filler type of part in the next chapter). Iruka told them the rules, and they begun.

Menma glared at Naruto, who was releasing giant amounts of KI. By now, Sakura and Ino both fell on the ground. Almost everyone was struggling to move. Menma along with Iruka and a few other parents fell on their knee. Naruto slowly walked towards Menma. Although he would never admit, it was the first time he felt to sensation to pee so strong. And he knew it wasn't natural. Once there, Naruto kicked him easy in the face, because he put quite some chakra into it. Then Menma rolled backwards and hit the wall very hard. Then the pressure was gone along with the KI. 

   "Done"Was all Naruto said. Then he left the place like nothing happened.

An hour later, Iruka came and said the results on the exams. The maximum amount of points you could get is 150.

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze-150-also rookie of the year

Sasuke Uchiha-100

Neji Hyuga - 98 points

Menma  Uzumaki-Namikaze-93 points

Mito  Uzumaki-Namikaze- 86 points

Shikamaru Nara - 85 points

Shino Aburame - 67 points

Because I'm too lazy, I will just skip this this.

     "Ok, now I will tell you the teams and their Senseis.(time skip).Team 7, Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze and Sasuke Uchiha. Your Sensei will be Kakashi Hatake."

     30 minutes later, as senseis begun to appear to take their teams, they were left alone waiting for their Sensei. Naruto was reading a scroll, Sasuke was staring at Mito( I made Sasuke to have a crush on Mito, just like Obito had on Rin), and Mito was looking at the window. Suddenly, Naruto got up and placed one paper that looked like it had a seal on it and put in front of the door. After that, he took a kunai and put a paper with a seal on it. Sasuke and Mito were watching very closely to see what exactly was Naruto doing. Naruto opened the window, and marked a point on the wall. Then he enetered into the classroom and began reading like nothing happened. After some time he got up.Walked in front of the classroom with that kunai in his hand, and Kakashi entered the room, hitting the seal. Then Naruto threw a kunai at Kakashi which he caught and suddenly, he vanished. An extremely loud BANG was heard, and he got up and looked outside. Kakashi was on the ground, he couldn't move, and he sat on a big hole which Mito and Sasuke guessed that it was from his fall.
    'The person who did this must be a genius' Kakashi thought.
    As Naruto saw him, he started to grin, and then he developed a small laugh. Kakashi was glaring at Naruto.
    "That's what you get for being late" said all three in union, although only Naruto and Kakashi knew what truly happened."
    "Yeah, yeah, now would you mind to remove the seal?"he said looking at me.
   I just nodded my head and the did some hand signs, and took the seal off Kakashi.
     "Will someone explain what's happening?"asked/ordered Sasuke.
     "Naruto put a level 10 gravity seal in front of the door, and a teleporting seal on this kunai."as he touches it, he is teleported the that mark, and he falls once again. This time with 10 times less intensity because the gravity seal is off now.Kakashi shrugged, but he got up and continued his explanation, as he ripped the seal of the kunai."He then took advantage of me being a Jounin and threw the kunai at me knowing that I will catch it and touch the seal which will trigger it. Whoever says that this stupid, is the dubest thing in the world. This thing is genius. But whoever thinks I'm fine with it, it's dumber."he says looking at Naruto."Meet me on the roof"