Stars

A/N: Hey Guys!!! 15 Views in only 2 days!! Thanks yall! I'm hoping to get a hundred by the 6-7th chapter maybe? Like I said, Enjoy this fluff while it lasts 😏 It's not going to be here much longer..... Let's get to the chapter, shall we! 😂
________________●●●●●●_________________

Ezra was flying to Alderaan to a bakery his parents used to take him too. He turned to Arena and grinned.

She was fascinated by space and the stars. She reached out to the window and waved to the stars. Ezra smiled at her. "You like the stars, Arena?" He said, putting the ship on autopilot and crouching down next to Arena.

She nodded with her eyes going wide still staring at the stars.

"S....st....stars?...." Arena said.

She talked! That must have been her first word!!! Ezras jaw dropped. "Yea-Yeah! Stars!" Ezra said. He was overjoyed. He couldn't wait to tell Ahsoka and Rex.

"Stars! Stars! Stars!" Arena repeated, clapping her little hands. Ezra sat back in the pilot seat as Arena kept saying Stars.
_________________●●●●●_________________

"We're here!" Ezra said to Arena. Arena quickly turned her head to Ezra and smiled and clapped again.

Ezra picked Arena up and put her in her blue and white stroller.

"Let's go Arena!" Ezra said, pushing Arena out of the ship while Chopper flew the ship away so people wouldn't notice it was a rebel ship. (I've been ignoring Chopper oml)

Luckily, Nobody recognized Ezra as a rebel and treated him alright.

Ezra finally found the bakery. "Benny's Baby Blue Bakery" The sign read. He wheeled Arena in and there wasn't anyone in there except a Clerk.

"Hello! Let me know when you wanna buy something." The Clerk said.

"We will, Thanks!" Ezra said.

Ezra was looking for something for Him and Arena. Then he noticed something.

They still had the ice cream he loved when he was a baby. It was named "Sweet Star Summer"

Star. How Ironic.

"You want the Star Ice Cream, Arena?" Ezra said, looking at Arena.

"Star! Star!" Arena yelled. Ezra smiled. "We'll get 1 Small Sweet Star Summer and a Large Sweet Star Summer." He said to the clerk.

She got the drink ready while Ezra got money out.

"$10 dollars exact!" The clerk said and Ezra paid and put his drink in the cup on top of the stroller and gave Arena her's.

"Thank You, Come Again!" The Clerk said. Ezra waved goodbye and so did Arena.

They walked out and Ezra called Chopper to tell him to get the ship back. By the time Ezra and Arena go to the spot, Chopper actually listened and was there. They got onto the ship and flew back.

Ezra and Arena were flying back to the Ghost, when Arena saw the stars again.

"Stars...." She said again. Ezra smiled.
________________●●●●●●_________________

Ahsoka had just returned from a successful supply run. She walked into the common room of the Ghost and Ezra was sitting on the couch having his ice cream and Arena was in her stroller.

"Hey Guys! Trip went good, I'm guessing?" Ahsoka said crossing her arms lightly.

"Yep! Arena found her new favorite drink, actually!" Ezra said. Ahsoka and Ezra turned to Arena who was wide eyed and halfway done with her drink. Ahsoka laughed.

"Glad to hear she had fun!" Ahsoka said.

"Oh I almost forgot! Hey Arena?" Ezra said.

Arena stopped drinking and turned to Ezra.

"You wanna show mommy your suprise?" Ezra said.

"Star! Star!!" Arena said bouncing in her stroller.

Ahsokas jaw dropped and she started panting and put a hand over her mouth.

"Star!" She said again.

Ahsoka had some tears going down her face.

"We were flying to Alderaan and she looked out the window and saw stars and said that." Ezra said smiling.

Ahsoka started laughing. Arena went back to drinking her drink.

"T-that.....that's amazing" Ahsoka said, obviously overjoyed.

Rex walked in after a couple minutes.

"Rex, you gotta see this." Ahsoka said.

She walked over to Arena.

"Ladybug, you wanna show Daddy what you can do?" Ahsoka said

Arena stopped drinking again.

"Star!" She said again.

Rex smiled at Arena's first word. He was so proud of his daughter.

Arena then yawned and put her arms up and and opened and closed her hands, saying that she wanted up.

Ahsoka picked Arena up. "I guess it's time for Arena to go to sleep. Thanks so much Ezra." Ahsoka said.

"No problem." Ezra said grinning. Ahsoka carried a tired Arena to her crib.  Today was a fun day, maybe everything's calming down.

Unknown to everyone, there was a Darkness planing to ruin everything with the Rebellion.

And the Tano family.