22

Skin to skin

I pressed the brim of my baseball cap lower when I saw them.

Just to hide my face and,

Avoid seeing someone.

I turned up the volume of the music, causing it to hit my eardrums frantically and I would care less about it.

I know it's not good for my ears but is only for now.

"Look," I hate the fact that despite I had turned up the volume to an extent that I couldn't go any higher, I can still hear their voice.

"Hey." One of them greeted me when I walked pass as he raises his hand, giving me a Hi but I acted like I didn't even see it and just pass by, "What the fvck?" He curses when I left them behind.

"She's being rude!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes over here.

Who's being rude now?

He even cursed and I didn't.

That's Do Young by the way. But who cares?

"Hui Rong!" Someone grabbed my wrist when I had already walked far and I stumbled a little, "You are still mad don't you?"

Why the hell I can still hear his voice ugh.

I just pushed his hand away that was holding my wrist and gave him a poker face, "I'm sorry. I don't mean it that way." Johnny apologized as he gave me a sorry look.

At the same time, memories flashed back in front of my eyes.

I remembered when I got mad at Luhan. When he used me against Jun Qi.

Ugh, just why did I always think about that deer?

It just make me miss him more...

"It doesn't matter anymore." I muttered and picked up my heels again, leaving.

It doesn't matter because I don't need a friend like him either.

To be very honest, the friends that I only need is those who are in Beijing.

They are the one who had been real to me.

"What does that mean? Are you accepting my apology?" He asked, catching up beside me, "Or it means that that's it?"

"The latter one." I got irritated when he kept following, "Can you just please leave me alone? Don't talk to me either." I stopped on my heels as I looked up at him and he licked his lower lips, "You are still mad." He ruffled his hair, "I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean it."

"No need to say sorry because that's the truth." I stared for awhile before leaving again, "Hui Rong!"

He called, "Seriously, I'm sorry!"

I ignored those stares that I'm getting from the people who are passing by, "Hui Rong!"

UGH CAN HE JUST STOP YELLING MY NAME?!

"Would you just stop yelling!" I growled when I turned around and went back to him, covering his mouth, "Don't make me kneel you on the guts." I fumed and he blinked his eyes.

I swear I'm being serious on what I said. One more yelling and he's going to be greeted by my knees.

I glared as I removed my hand and walk away.

"Hui----"

Damn, he just have to force me!

I lifted my knees, giving him a nice hit on the stomach and he oofed, stumbling on his feet, "W-What the heck!" He said in between his cough, "I thought you were joking!" He look at me on disbelief.