Chapter 9: Packing Time

When she got home, she went through her bedroom window again, but unluckily for her someone was already there, waiting...

"So, where have you been this whole time." He demanded.

"Well...umm...I..." Shiniko panicked thinking up of an excuse,"I was hanging out with Karma!"

"Is that so?" Shiniko nodded,"Ok then, why are you in pajamas?"

"...We had a food fight...hehe.." Shiniko answered nervously.

"Alright then. Night sis." He said and left.

'Phew, that was close. I don't think living up here is s good idea.' She thought to herself as she got in bed.

The next morning Shiniko woke up late, so she rushed to the stairs and used the stair rail as a slide and slid downstairs to get to the kitchen.

There wasn't enough time to cook anything, so she grabbed some bread and took some strawberry jam, then spread it on the bread slice. She only had time to make one and after she was done spreading the jam, she place it in the toaster and turned it on.

She rushed back upstairs to her bathroom and got ready. She didn't know what to wear for the day, so she checked the weather and it was going to be freezing cold outside. She got the clothes that were appropriate for the weather outside and the temperature inside the school.

She got everything, then rushed back downstairs to get her toast out of the toaster and left the house.

When she got into the classroom, everyone was staring at her, then continued their conversations with each other. As she was walking to her desk she overheard some students talking about the homework and how difficult it was.

When she heard the word 'homework', she rushed to her desk in a calm manner, grabbed her homework out of her bag and stared at it for a good five seconds before starting it.

She had five minutes to complete it.

Some students were whispering to one another about how there's no way she could finish it in time.

The bell rang, indicating that school has begun. The teacher arrived, took attendance and collected the homework.

Many of the girls were snickering as the teacher collected the homework because they thought Shiniko couldn't finish it. But to their surprise, when the teacher came to her desk, she had already finished. After she handed her homework in, she took off her velvet colored coat and hanged it on her chair.

The girls were all shocked with anger because, one: the homework was hard, and two: she hasn't even started the homework yet and finished in five minutes.

The guys on the other hand, except The Big Five, were eyes wide in amazement, they were all thinking the same thing: 'not only does she have a perfect figure, but she's also really smart'.

The teacher began the lesson after collecting the homework.

The lessons were as boring as ever, so everyday Shiniko would sleep before and after lunch, ask if she could go to the washroom as an excuse to skip class, and during lunch breaks, she would rush to Gakushuu's bag and grab her lunch then jump out the window. Of course no one notices her actions since she was a trained assassin.