Chapter 28: Pandemonium Time

Soon, all the unaffected students and teachers arrived at the side of the cliff just below the hotel. Koro-sensei explained the plan.

After staring at the cliff for sometime, Shiniko tied the ends of her outer piece clothing to prevent any damages before making her way to the top while everyone else was still staring and the teachers talking.

When she got to the top, she sat down, let her feet dangling off the edge and untied the knot. She took her phone out and sent a message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiniko: Wut r u playin at?

Smog: It'll all b revealed l8r

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiniko sighed angrily and grasped her phone harder, "C'mon, you guys!" She shouted, "If you can't get over this, what chance would you have inside, and all the training would've been for nothing."

They started to climb up, surprising Karasuma and Professor Bitch.

"See, we can handle this." Isogai stated, "Now, whoever's waiting at the top might be a different story. So hey, Mr.K, I'd be cool if you came with; we need a commander."

Koro-sensei persuaded Karasuma to be their commander. After a moment of silence, he told them to memorize the map of the building in three minutes and they go in five minutes.

Shiniko was watching everyone as they were climbing. Karasuma had to carry Professor Bitch on his back. Should be simple enough, right? Wrong. Professor Bitch wouldn't stop complaining. So far, everyone was doing just fine.

"Kayano, sharp rock to your right," Shiniko warned.

"That was almost ugly," Kayano said, sighing in relief.

As some of the students were close to the top, Shiniko helped them up. When everyone was present, Ritsu did a run-through of their infiltration route and unlocked the side door.

The first checkpoint had multiple guards, guarding the place. There was a piano in the centre, expensive chairs and tables were around as well. The place was so fancy; everything was golden and red.

While Karasuma was in deep thought, Professor Bitch spoke up.

"C'mon people, what're we waiting for? Let's do this." The students looked at her like she had gone mad.

Professor Bitch started to wobble as she entered the room. She made her face flush, as if she'd been drinking. She walked towards one of the guards and bumped into him. Upon seeing her, he blushed as well as the surrounding guards.

She walked over to the piano in the center and started to play a piece. All the students were just as drawn in as the guards. Professor Bitch told the guards to move closer to get a better view and as they moved closer, she signaled them to get going.

Everyone had already moved along, but Nagisa was still glued on the pianist. As Shiniko walked by him, she extended one wing making it brush along his shoulder, causing him to snap out of the trance.

After they got pass the first checkpoint, some of the students complimented on Professor Bitch's playing, before moving on.

Never judge a book by its cover, one would say.

As they were walking through the third floor corridor, Koro-sensei told his students to act like they own they place. The students ended up with really, not so believable looks, so they gave up and kept walking.

Soon, as they arrived at the third floor central hall, Terasaka and Yoshida decided to sprint ahead, seeing as how easy the mission's been so far. As they started to run off, Fuwa yelled as soon as she noticed the man across from them.